LINES by TouringPlans will help you save time and money during your Walt Disney World trip. We created Lines to help you know where to go and what to do during your Disney vacation. No other app – even Disney’s official app – gives you as much unbiased information and time-tested data at your fingertips.
LINES features include:
· PARK RECOMMENDATIONS for the next 10 days.
· CROWD CALENDAR, so you know how busy each park will be for the next 10 days.
· Customized, step-by-step TOURING PLANS for each Disney park so you save time waiting in line for any attractions—or all attractions.
· REAL-TIME UPDATES to show you what to ride now, what to wait to ride, and even what attractions are offline (with an estimated return time).
· ACCURATE WAIT TIMES using predictive technology and crowd-sourced live data to let you know how long you really will wait in line, no matter what the posted time says.
· FASTPASS availability, to help you make choices to save you time.
· COMPLETE PARK SCHEDULES including operating hours, parades, shows, and more.
· SEARCHABLE MENUS WITH PRICES to help you find a Mickey Bar in EPCOT or the best use of a snack credit in Magic Kingdom. An invaluable help for people with allergies, dietary restrictions, or those looking for a favorite food.
· PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Our Disney trip planning tools have been featured by USA Today, The New York Times, Parents Magazine, AAA, major news networks, and newspapers, magazines, television shows, and radio shows. Since 1986, we’ve helped more than 3 million families plan their Walt Disney World Vacations.
Note: Some LINES features, such as full crowd calendar access and all attraction wait times require an in-app subscription purchase for access. Other LINES features, such as customized touring plans, menus, and Lines Chat are completely free. Your in-app subscription includes 365 days of access to TouringPlans.com, the internet’s most popular subscription-based site for Disney trip planning.
LINES by TouringPlans is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Walt Disney corporation or Walt Disney World.
**Lines 2.0 features and bugfixes in 2.0.13**
- General Chat improvements (better message input, buttons to refresh and scroll to top)
- Improved Plan Evaluate feature
- Improved feedback when starting a timer
Welcome to LINES 2.0, a fully updated LINES experience!
In this version, we have given the app a full user interface refresh to take advantage of modern smartphone features with a sleek new design. All the same features you’ve come to know and love to help with your Walt Disney World trip planning experience are still here, but with a clean, vibrant style. Here’s some of what you’ll see:
· The Dashboard shows your 10-day park outlook and your upcoming trips and plans.
· The Plans screen allows you to easily find pre-made Premium Touring Plans or access all of your customized plans. Creating a plan is now even easier, allowing you to add and remove attractions, dining breaks, and rest breaks, all in one easy location.
· The Attractions list shows all the information you need in an easy-to-read compact format.
· Do you love submitting wait times and going for those in-app achievements? Adding wait times is easier than ever, with reminders about running timers.
· Hey, Liners – we haven’t forgotten you! Our popular Lines Chat now has increased font size and improved message and reply view, making it easier than ever to stay in the know on all things Disney.
This is just the beginning—thanks to the new LINES 2.0 platform, the best is yet to come!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Magnolia Consulting, Inc.
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © TouringPlans.com
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription EGP 299.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.