The American College of Rheumatology’s Guideline and Criteria App is the go-to tool for implementing guideline recommendations and criteria sets into practice. Free to both members and non-members, this app is ACR’s mobile home for tools and content for clinicians caring for patients with rheumatic diseases. App features include: interactive tools to inform treatment decisions at the point of care, including algorithms, score and calculators; full guideline and criteria content; keyword searches; customizable bookmarks; and note-taking capabilities.
Current guidelines and criteria in the app include:
· Guideline for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Guideline for the Prevention and Treatment of Glucocorticoid-Induced Osteoporosis
· Guideline for the Perioperative Management of Antirheumatic Medication in Patients with Rheumatic
Diseases Undergoing Total Hip or Knee Arthroplasty
· Guideline for Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
· Rheumatoid Arthritis Classification Criteria
· Systemic Sclerosis Classification Criteria
· Gout Classification Criteria
· Sjogren’s Syndrome Classification Criteria
· Myositis Classification Criteria
Stay tuned for ongoing updates, as well as new guideline and criteria tools and content.
Send feedback to the ACR directly from the App Information page or post a review in the App Store.
Help us find new and better ways to deliver guideline and criteria content to clinicians.
- American College of Rheumatology Inc.
- 76.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 American College of Rheumatology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.