Kotobee Reader is your app of choice for reading interactive ebooks and pub files.
Open and read EPUB files conveniently from your device through a functional interface. Kotobee Reader provides full support for elegantly displaying interactive ebooks, especially those created using the free software: Kotobee Author. Both EPUB and KPUB2 extensions are supported. Access Kotobee's free shared library, to download ebooks distributed by other users, and read offline.
Kotobee Reader is optimized for the EPUB 3.0 standard, which supports interactivity and multiple languages. The following interactive elements are supported:
- Questions and quizzes
- 3D models
- Interactive images
- Photo galleries
- Popup links
- Book widgets
Kotobee Reader gives you a set of reading tools built for your convenience:
- Note-taking: Add notes to words and paragraphs, and access them later
- Highlighting: Mark important sentences with different color highlights
- Bookmarking: Bookmark multiple pages at different locations
- Aggregate annotations: Aggregate your notes, highlights, and bookmarks, into a PDF
- Search: Search inside the chapter or the entire book
- Multiple languages: Use one of more than 16 different languages
- Copy to clipboard: Copy any text to your clipboard, to use in external programs
- Text-to-speech: Let the reader speak out any text you choose
- Google lookup: Search definitions and explanations directly with a click
For information about Kotobee Reader, please visit https://www.kotobee.com/products/reader
For the creation of ebooks using our free software Kotobee Author, please visit https://www.kotobee.com/products/author
Kotobee Reader and Kotobee Author are both part of the Kotobee technology suite: https://www.kotobee.com
Double page support for both fixed and reflowable layouts (yay!). New selection of image styles and effects. Better visibility on mobile apps by having the content stretch to screen margins. Widescreen monitor support (TOC will always be visible). Scrollable containers inside mobile app now finally supported. Extra support for opening Adobe InDesign based EPUBs (and other external software) in Apple iBooks. Support for page-break-after and page-break-before CSS properties. Compatibility with Bootstrap CSS. Web workers used (faster multi-threaded performance for the reader). Great improvements to reader performance and UI.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.