Etisalat is a leading telecommunication company recognized globally for the high-quality cellular services it offers. Our goal is to keep you connected with those you care about at all times and locations. We are currently operating in 15 countries, including Afghanistan. Etisalat Afghanistan, a subsidiary of Etisalat UAE, started operating in 2007. Within a short period, we managed to leave a transforming impact on the telecommunication industry and to be present in every Afghan home.
Etisalat Afghanistan ensures your needs are always met with more than 12,000 retail outlets spreading over 34 provinces and more than 200 districts and offering a diverse selection of postpaid and prepaid voice and data services. We also offer 3G coverage in 21 provinces.
But offering our prepaid and postpaid services in-store wasn’t enough; we live in a digital world distinguished by the convenience of remote communications. We had to live up to the Afghans’ high expectations of the region’s prime telecommunication company. We elevated Afghans experience by introducing “My Etisalat AFG” mobile application and welcoming them to the world of digital services. Our revolutionary app offers them access to a variety of SIM card management options from the comfort of their homes.
Through the “My Etisalat AFG” self-provisioning mobile application, our customers can shop SIM cards online, buy internet services in Afghanistan, activate SMS & voice packages, and more whenever and wherever with one click.
What Can You Do with My Etisalat AFG Mobile Application?
With “My Etisalat AFG” app, you can enjoy the following exceptional features:
• Check your credit and data balance.
• Recharge any registered accounts online.
• Activate and deactivate services.
• Transfer data benefits to friends and family: share your data benefits locally and internationally.
• Upgrade your cellular plan: no need to visit our branches to switch your mobile plan. You can do so online in a few seconds.
• Manage multiple accounts: add your family’s and friends’ Etisalat Afghanistan accounts and switch between your accounts easily to activate prepaid and postpaid packages.
• Track data usage: keep an eye on your balance and your active services. Track your calls, SMS, and data usage to stay on budget.
• Purchase data and talk time bundles: access the “Etisalat Shop” to buy hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly SMS & voice calling bundles, international call minutes, and internet roaming bundles, in addition to Etisalat AFG Mukammal bundles.
• Purchase value-added services: the “Etisalat Shop” features a range of value-added services that you can buy online. Your options include call-back ringtones, infotainments, IVR, and sports news (football and cricket).
• Build your bundle: customize your bundles and choose from daily and monthly data bundles, OnNet voice bundles, OffNet call bundles, SMS bundles, and international bundles.
• Explore local, international, and roaming calling rates: get information about our prepaid and postpaid call packages, including Mubarak, Mumtaz, Elite, and others.
• Enjoy many voice, SMS, and Internet package offers.
• Reach out to our team any time: for any inquiries and complaints, you can call or live chat with our customer service team and report any network issues regarding 3G & 4G connection, weak service signal, and call drops.
• Tap into the convenience of Etisalat services and get things done online with My Etisalat App. Download our app today and buy SIM cards online (prepaid and postpaid SIM cards), access premium internet deals, purchase minutes bundles & data bundles, activate SMS packages, build your bundles, check available balance, track data usage, and manage friends’ and family’s accounts, and much more.
- Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Etisalat Afghanistan
- 49.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019