Sage Self Service (ESS) empowers you as an employee and a manager to have on-demand access to HR information from the comfort of your mobile device.
You can apply for leave, view your latest payslip and approve leave requests anytime anywhere.
Automatically connect to your HR solution by simply scanning the QR code on your Web ESS profile.
This application is currently available on Sage 300 People Payroll v18.104.22.168 or later.
Sage 300 People Public API Services running on Sage 300 People server.
Sage 300 People Public API configured on Sage 300 People.
Sage 300 Employee Self Service running on the same version as Sage 300 People.
This update contains:
- Fix “My Payslips” screen to update information based on server payslip’s settings.
- Fix behaviour inconsistency for date selection when creating a new leave application.
- Prevent leave submission duplication when user submitting new leave and right after that refresh “My Leave” screen quickly.
- Allow user to choose back dated date that is within a year for new leave application submission.
- Introduce face id recognition for session’s log in
- Sage Global Services Ltd
- 89.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 The Sage Group plc or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.