Welcome To Satyam.
Our mission started with a lot of frustration, in searching for lyrics and meanings to artis mantras, bhajans and chalisas, to further enhance our dharmic knowledge. After spending several years crawling the internet and multiple search engines we asked a single question - “Why is there not a single place to access Hindu Literature?”. Thus the project to have a single accessible application at your fingertips came.
The team at Satyam App are working continuously hard to ensure all PAI content is available through the app. If you have further suggestions or would like to see specific content, get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Implemented Features
1. View All Content OFFLINE once loaded.
2. Content Auto Update.
3. Search By Bhajan, Mantra, Chalisa and Arti Name.
4. Very Simple Interface.
5. Separate Category For Artis, Bhajans, Chalisas and Mantras
6. Each Category Is Separated Further By Deity.
- Search feature fixed and Optimised
- Save your favourite content with bookmarks]
- Multimedia player allowing users to listen where applicable to the content
- Redesign User Interface
- General Bug Fixes
- Navigation Icons
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.