Capturas de pantalla
This MMORPG is a little bit different... you were warned.
"Become part of AdventureQuest 3D's growing open world! We're building new areas, quests, challenges, and adventures under your feet as you play." - Artix and the indie game dev team, creators of your favorite old school web games like AQWorlds, Dragon Fable, and the original AdventureQuest.
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Virtual Concerts with world renowned artists
• Massively multiplayer mosh pits
• Weird in-game holidays like Talk Like A Pirate Day
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• Character customization to look the way you want… so long as you want to look Anime
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories.
MULTI CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
Collect and freely switch between them
• More coming soon!
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC!
We're building new adventures for you as you read this.
BEST MMO VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys.
• As long as we're the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts at AQ3D.com
• Vampire Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, "The Braken"
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens - Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for multiplayer action
FINALLY, A GAME THAT'S NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that's not going to dive into your wallet
• A legitimate free game with legit daily rewards
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle monsters in real-time combat
• Summon & Teleport to your friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Persistent online world
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMOs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded it and loved it anyway. May contain Artix Entertainment's unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Only one way to find out…
Download now and Battle On!
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
AdventureQuest 3D is getting better every week... battle the invading undead in town's social district, get some sun (and loot) at Pointeless Isle (along with the 2020 Summer Collection) and play the Breaking Benjamin battle concert while you still can. Also, get ready for Ranger, our first bow class which is coming next week!
* Apple Login! You can now log in to your account with the Apple Login
* Song added to the title screen... "dooo deee dooo!"
* Boss Monsters and passive-aggressive monsters now have special nameplates (maybe we should have gotten them therapy instead)
* War meter & PvP bar now visible when you have a target selected
* The border of the Adventure Menu and other menus are now 39.5% fancier!
* NPCs will now show their titles on pop up screens (In case you forget that Peaches the Trolluk... is a "froot vendor"
* NPCs now run at 100% speed (due to too much coffee, they used to run at 120%)
* Quest log now sorted by your actively tracked quest *thumbs up*
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
El unico problema que tengo es que en la ciudad de Battleon el juego se cierra solo pasa muy frecuentemente 😞
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hello. We are sorry you are having this issue. Please visit our help page for troubleshooting options - https://support.artix.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001576091. You can also contact support via artix.com/contact.
Variedad de idiomas...
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Thank you for your review! The devs would love to translate the game in other languages, but as the game is constantly growing and has weekly releases, this is a difficult and complicated process. There are apps you can download that can help translate into other languages such as Ever Translator and Yandex Translator.
Long Live AE
My childhood in 3D, what can I say.
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 181.4 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Temas para adultos/provocativos poco frecuentes/moderados
- Violencia en dibujos animados o en imágenes fantásticas frecuente/intensa
- Blasfemias o humor vulgar poco frecuentes/moderados
- © 2002-2020 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- 200 Dragon Crystals 2,29 €
- 2000 Dragon Crystals 10,99 €
- 900 Dragon Crystals 5,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.