Stream movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Prime Originals like The Grand Tour, The Man in the High Castle, and award-winning kids series Tumble Leaf.
• Customers with Prime can stream a vast library of movies and TV shows at no additional cost.
• Customers in the U.S., UK, Germany, Austria, and Japan can watch videos purchased or rented at Amazon.
• Download movies and TV shows over Wi-Fi or cellular to watch anywhere, anytime.
• Prime members in India can enjoy hundreds of top Bollywood and regional Indian hits like Sultan, Baar Baar Dekho, Kabali, Dhoom series, and more!
• View IMDB data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to your videos during playback with X-Ray.
• Watch on your Apple TV directly by downloading the separate tvOS app (requires Apple TV 3rd generation or later)
• Wirelessly stream from your phone to TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Add videos to your Watchlist to watch later on any other Prime Video-compatible device.
• Access hundreds of thousands of movies and TV episodes you bought or rented including new release movies or the latest TV programming, with the ability to download titles for offline viewing.
• Start watching the next episode of the show you are currently streaming automatically with Auto Play.
If you subscribe to Prime Video via iTunes where available, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and your membership will automatically renew monthly unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then current membership period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of each membership period at the rate of your selected plan. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal anytime by going to My Account or through iTunes.
In this release, we’ve made improvements and fixes to our accessibility/voice over functionality. We've also made other minor improvements to the app to improve the stability of our service.
Ratings and Reviews
Escasa y que no esté doblada no tiene perdón
Tengo netflix,HBO y ahora Amazon. Que no esté doblada con lo sencillo que es traducir 4 menús es increíble. Tanta app de traducir que tiene Google y no han traducido una app que en 30 min se traduce. Por lo demás era tan fácil como copiarse un poco de sus competidores y el contenido ya se irá ampliando...
No es útil sin soporte para Chromecast
Para el entretenimiento multimedia en el salón se vuelve inútil por no poder enviar el contenido a la TV con Chromecast, algo que sí tiene Netflix, por ejemplo.
El soporte para chromecast es muy necesario, teniendo en cuenta que toda la competencia dispone del mismo
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 148.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2018 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Video Monthly 3,49 €
- Prime Video Monthly 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.