Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Featured by Apple as a Fitness Essential.
Whether you're a first time exerciser or an extreme fitness enthusiast looking for a challenge, BCC has the right program for you.
Veteran U.S. Army Trainer and Certified Personal Trainer Lori Patterson guides you through a progressive 18-day program that will get you results quickly, safely, and effectively.
Each day combines cardio, stretching and muscular endurance training into one challenging workout. Every one of the 200+ exercises include video DURING YOUR WORKOUT, so that you can always double-check your form.
• Get the authentic boot camp experience from Lori Patterson, a veteran U.S. Army Trainer and Certified Personal Trainer.
• 3 programs designed for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced exercisers.
• Includes over 200 unique exercises. Each one includes a video to help you perfect your form.
• Works anywhere! Over 125 body weight exercises to push you to your fitness goal. You can also add in equipment if you want a little extra challenge.
• lolo's beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your workout.
• Completely interactive. Swap out exercises to personalize your workouts. Increase or decreases the intensity at anytime and your trainer Lori Patterson — and your music — will respond!
• Find a Boot Camp Challenge Boot Camp near you. If you enjoy the Boot Camp Challenge program and want to get the full experience in person, you can find a certified Boot Camp Challenge trainer near you.
• Sync your workouts to the Health app.
• Compatible with most bluetooth heart rate monitors.
While other trainers throw around the term boot camp to describe their programs, Lori Patterson actually trained soldiers while serving in the U.S. Army. Lori is also an ACE, ASCM, AFAA, and WellCoach certified personal trainer. Boot Camp Challenge programs combine authentic military conditioning with the principles of safety and science from the fitness industry, ensuring you a safe and effective workout. Lori will be with you every step of the way, giving you the tips you need to get the most out of your workout and the motivation to keep going no matter how tough it gets.
A COMPLETE WORKOUT
The Boot Camp Challenge Program combines cardio, stretching, and muscular endurance training in each workout to help you lose fat, improve strength and endurance, and enhance your functional fitness. Basically, you will be building a better you, and with this circuit-style workout, you will do it faster than you could imagine.
Boot Camp Challenge dynamically changes the beat of YOUR music to perfectly match your movements. Research shows that music distracts the brain during exercise and faster music causes people to accept and even prefer a greater degree of effort. This means you will work harder without trying (or without even feeling the difference), you will get better results from the increased effort, and most importantly, the time will fly by.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Lori Patterson has worked with thousands of people and she knows how to safely and effectively guide anyone towards their goal. Whether you're a first time exerciser or an extreme fitness enthusiast looking for a challenge, BCC has the right program for you. Plus Boot Camp Challenge gives you control of your program. Change the exercises to match your equipment or simply pick your favorites. You can even turn the intensity down a bit when you're struggling or crank it up when you're ready for more, and Boot Camp Challenge adjusts your workout — and your music — on the fly.
Your personal network is key to reaching your goals. Share your successes with them through Facebook.
Works with Health
Bluetooth HR Monitor compatible
Support for iPhone 4
Valoraciones y reseñas
Muy buena app
Buena app, sólo me falla que sólo se sicroniza con música de iTunes. Si se sincronizara con Spotify le daría 5 estrellas
A mi me gusta, agradecería el audio en español porque con los vídeos a veces no se si lo hago bien pero se entiende si se presta atención. Las rutinas me parecen muy completas, con estiramientos antes y después y alternando ejercicios de cardio durante el entrenamiento, A mi me sirve!
Todavia no la he probado
Era solo para decir que sois todos unos analfabetos, que todo lo importante esta en América y que empecéis a estudiar idiomas de una vez!!
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.