Capturas de pantalla del iPad
BronchPilot™ – Bronchoscopy Training ON THE GO
Bridge the gap between theory and practice. BronchPilot ANATOMY is a training tool designed for medical professionals in pulmonology and critical care as well as students and residents interested in chest medicine.
Learn the essentials of bronchial anatomy by navigating through airway segments, finding lymph node stations, and confirming your location with real CT images.
* Touch Navigation: Navigate freely with airway touch controls, or control a virtual bronchoscope to get an idea of its function and orientation during a bronchoscopy procedure.
* 3D Map: The 3D Map displays an external view of the bronchial tree to assist with navigation with the option to turn on/off lymph nodes and vasculature.
* Labels & Definitions: We included the ability to turn on/off anatomical labels and definitions. You can study the airway, and turn off this feature to test your knowledge anytime.
* CT Images: Sourced from real patients, the CT images in BronchPilot ANATOMY correlate to your position in the airway, and have lymph node stations highlighted.
* 3D Lymph Node Stations: This unique feature enables users to peer through the bronchial wall and view lymph node station positions. Turn off the 3D lymph nodes to test your knowledge.
* Lookup Segments/LN Stations: Automatically navigate to a specific segment or lymph node station via the lookup tool. Simply choose a segment or lymph node and press ‘GO’.
About BronchPilot & SVS:
At SVS, our goal is to offer more utility to medical professionals with mobile apps. We work with leading medical institutions to develop software training tools and animations. Our primary physician consultant for BronchPilot is Dr. George Eapen at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
We welcome feedback from the community of chest physicians, fellows, nurses, and students to continuously improve bronchoscopy education on-the-go. If you would like to contribute content, submit an idea, or just say hello, please contact us. Thank you.
Minor issues fixed
- Sharp Vision Software, LLC
- 229.2 MB
Requiere iOS 9.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.
- Información médica/sobre tratamientos frecuente/intensa
- © 2017 Sharp Vision Software
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.