Capturas de pantalla
Top Buddhism App of 2017
- This is not a Mindfulness App for Meditation like so many others
- Be Calm, get into your Headspace, Chill. It is a good Simple Habit, but...
- This app goes beyond, and deeper, to what Buddha called:
"Other matters, profound, hard to see, hard to understand, peaceful, excellent, beyond mere thought, subtle, to be understood only by the wise... about which those who would praise me would rightly speak"
(Brahmajala Sutta 1)
- Are you ready for the Journey?
- Discover and Share the Teachings of the Buddha
- Meditate on a Buddhist Quote of the Day
- Explore Devotional Scriptures: Dhammapada, Nikaya, Udana, Sutras / Suttas, and more
- Get Daily Quotes from all traditions: Zen, Mahayana, Theravada, Tantric, and more
- Understand Karma, Mara, Samsara, Nirvana, the Four Noble Truths the Eightfold Path, and more.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all existing content and new content added daily during the duration of the subscription.
- The following prices are for the USA. For other countries, prices are the equivalent to these USA prices as per Apple's 'App Store Pricing Matrix'.
- Weekly subscriptions include a 3-day free trial and cost $7.99 per week after the end of the free trial.
- Monthly subscriptions cost $29.99 per month.
- Yearly subscriptions cost $116.99 per year, equivalent to $9.75 per month.
- Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Unused portions of a free-trial period are forfeited upon subscription purchase.
-General bug fixes
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Me están cobrando y no lo había descargado
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Dear user, we are sorry you have had a poor experience. Please note that for any app, just deleting it from a device does not automatically cancel a subscription - you can manage your subscriptions via your device Settings. Please contact us at buddhism [at] dailyltd.com if you need any assistance with this. Best - Buddha Quotes Team
I don’t know if it’s just me but every time I open it a premium ad appears and I can’t close it unless I pay for the premium version.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Dear user, we do show a paywall (we do not show third party ads) - we are sorry you found this unsatisfactory. Please note that it is possible to sign up for a free trial allowing full access to the app, which can be cancelled at no charge. Best - Buddha Quotes team
- Publicista Servicos Corporativos Ltda EPP
- 55.7 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2017-2018 Publicista
- Compras dentro de la app
- Buddhism Unlimited 7,99 €
- Buddhism Unlimited 30,99 €
- Buddhism Unlimited: Best Value 119,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.