Capturas de pantalla
- Used in schools throughout the Country
- Highly rated by several teachers and instructors.
- Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" Educational and Kids Games
Latest release adds voice/audio guidance during the core game play
It is a well known fact that kids learn faster by interaction. We believe that figuring out an answer (instead of just selecting an answer) “teaches” the kids at a fundamental level. The Butterfly Math Addition app takes this approach in teaching simple concepts in numbers and addition to young minds. We have developed the app in such a way that it is going to be fun to interact/play with the app as well as learn the concepts. These are the basic skills which kids can learn from this app:
1. Fine motor skills: For toddlers, this app develops fine motor skills. The kids can play with the butterflies and get tactile feedback as the butterflies flutter when they are being dragged. Plus, it is fun to put them in cage and release them!
2. Concept of numbers: The idea of numbers could be intriguing to young minds. They can observe that numbers can be “made” larger (or smaller) by collecting more (or less) butterflies. The idea of incrementally adding (removing) butterflies to (from) the cage provides the kids with an understanding of smaller and larger numbers.
3. Addition: The next logical step is to teach the concepts of addition. We have made multiple levels for each of the concepts to ease the learning so that the child grasps the fundamentals.
4. Reward Game: To encourage the kids to play and learn more, we have developed a coloring reward game. As the child finds correct answer to the questions, he/she can earn colored tiles in the games. With the earned colored tiles, the child can color the scene creatively. This encourages the child to get more correct answers so that he/she can collect the tiles of his/her choice. We believe this is an unique reward system which encourages creativity and provides the motivation to solve more questions and hence learn more.
Fixed a bug on the iPhone where the butterflies might disappear.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.