Capturas de pantalla
- Store Programming Code with a List of References -
If you a career software programmer and switch from one development platform to another, it should probably be important for you to be able to store your work such that you can find and retrieve it quickly. Of course, you want to classify code snippets into different development platforms. That's what CodeBlue is for.
CodeBlue has reached the second overhaul after it was initially introduced in May, 2013.
- What’s new -
1. The application uses Regular Expression to identify group tags to highlight.
2. The application uses NSToken objects for group tags.
3. The user can import a text file with comma-separated strings to create a list of tags to highlight.
4. The user can now run a search with a key phrase across all groups.
5. The application is 100% compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra.
6. Additional three dozen group icons are available.
7. Old data files from CodeBlue 2 are supported.
- Features -
1. Record programming code snippets under different groups.
2. Attach one or more URLs to each code snippet as references.
3. Create a list of tags to syntax-highlight for a given group.
4. Choose one of nearly 200 icons to characterize a group.
5. Highlight the names of important code snippet titles.
6. Local search: Narrow the list of code snippets with a key phrase under the selected group.
7. Global search: List code snippets across all groups containing a key phrase.
8. Locate a specific key phrase within the selected code snippet.
9. Save a code snippet as a data file so that you can recover the same code snippet with a remote computer.
10. Save the entire dataset as a backup data file to your disk. Recover data from a backup data file.
11.Create backup data files internally. Recover data from an internal backup data file.
12.Save data for the selected group as an XML-formatted text file to your disk.
13.Replace a group of key phrases (up to 10) for the selected code snippet with another.
14.Select a window color from a list of more than five dozen colors.
15.Select a family font name and text size for showing code.
16.Sort the titles of code snippets by date or by name (ascending or descending).
17.Select a syntax-highlighting color, title-highlight color, search-matching color from a list of more than five dozen colors.
19.The fullScreen mode is supported.
20.The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
21.Languages: English only.
22.Application file size: 43.9 MB.
23.The application comes with a built-in 24-page user guide. Click on the Quick tour toolbar button or choose Show Quick Tour under CodeBlue 3 whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.11 (tested with 10.11.6), 10.12 (tested with 10.12.2 and 10.12.5)
2. 64-bit system
1. Fixed is an issue where the application failed to save user's preferences under the general settings tab.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.