Capturas de pantalla
– New option in preferences to set default view settings for grid and line number for new documents.
– Document view settings for grid and line numbers are saved when document is saved.
– Double quote settings are initialised from the guessed file attributes.
– When adding a new column, it will be inserted after the currently selected cell (if there is one).
– Improved performance when loading large files.
– Rapid scrolling performance improved.
Valoraciones y reseñas
The basic function didn’t work
I paid for this App in order to delete some Columns in a CSV file. When I click the column and clicked delete, it just went beep. Very helpfull /s - avoid
This app is extremely simple. Even commands like Add Row don't have a shortcut in place.
You cannot clone a row, cannot copy-paste values between rows or columns, etc.
Also there is no CSV format discovery so you have to config every CSV file manually.
You have to set a number of columns on opening a file but after saving the file you will find a number of extra columns named by its sequential number.
It's not worthy.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.