Drafts, where text starts. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere!
## Now Available for Mac! ##
App of the Day, TIME Magazine's Best Apps of 2018!
MacStories "Best App Updates of 2018" selection!
Drafts lets you turn text into action – it’s a quick notebook, handy editor, and writing automation tool, all in one. Instead of tapping around other apps, capture in Drafts first. Open it and write right away, then do something useful with your words.
## HOW DRAFTS WORKS ##
Drafts opens to a new page with the keyboard ready so you can type immediately. Go hands-free with Dictation, or ask Siri to "Create a note using Drafts".
Drafts lets you get things down before you forget – no choosing document templates or waiting for your file to download.
USE YOUR WORDS:
Drafts is a launching-off point for text – use the actions to copy it, share it, or deep link into other apps and services. Compose a tweet or message, create a file in Dropbox, send a task off to Reminders – there are hooks into tons of your favorite apps.
REMEMBER IT NOW – OR LATER:
New entries go into the Inbox. Once there, you can Tag them for organization, Flag them for importance, or Archive them for long-term storage.
TAKE TEXT TO A NEW LEVEL:
Set up a text editing experience that’s perfect for you, with tons of interface adjustments like custom fonts and control over spacing, line height, and margins.
Use the customizable extended row above the keyboard to quickly convert, manipulate, and transform your writing. Make lists, use Markdown to get things just right.
Process your drafts quickly using unique features like Link Mode, Arrange Mode, and Focus Mode.
## WHY YOU’LL LOVE DRAFTS ##
IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU USE YOUR DEVICES:
Drafts gives you a new approach to using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, letting you write first and think about what to do with it later. Try it in your dock for a week, you'll find you can't live without it.
GETTING WORDS DOWN HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER:
Drafts opens lightning fast and with support for capture via Siri, the widget, share extension, file import, and dictation - Drafts is like post-its updated for the smartphone era.
Actions make Drafts a Swiss Army knife for text. Integrate with a bewildering array of apps and services.
## JOIN THE COMMUNITY ##
Check out our Action Directory (actions.getdrafts.com) for ready-to-use actions for third party apps and services. Join the Drafts Community (forums.getdrafts.com) to get help, integration guides and a regular flow of tips & tricks.
## DRAFTS PRO ##
Get more out of Drafts with a Drafts Pro subscription:
• Create and Edit Actions
• Themes and Icons - suit the experience to your tastes with Dark theme, custom app icon, and more
• Workspaces - Apply preferred tag, query, and sort settings for your drafts list with Workspaces
• Extra widgets and better share extension options
• Enhanced Automation
We are always working hard to expand the capabilities of Drafts and up-to-date with the latest technologies. Your support helps keep the app growing – thank you to Drafts Pro subscribers!
Contact us on Twitter at @draftsapp or email email@example.com.
UPGRADING FROM DRAFTS 4?
Drafts installs as a new app and will not affect your existing Drafts 4 installation. Check out getdrafts.com/upgrade for details on migrating.
## SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS ##
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription
• Subscriptions can be managed or cancelled by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase
- **Quick Search**: Global quick search feature to query for drafts, actions, workspaces and common commands in one place.
- Accessed via search button at bottom of editor, by pulling down past the top of any draft in the editor, or with the shift-command-F keyboard shortcut.
- `/quickSearch?query=` URL action to open directly to quick search.
- `app.showQuickSearch(initialQuery)` scripting function.
- _Quick Search feature requires iOS 13.1 or greater._
- Better mouse/trackpad hover state support for iPadOS 13.4 and up.
- `FileManager` script object additions:
- `baseURL` and `basePath` properties return full `file:///` URL or POSIX path to the base directory used by the FileManager instance. This can be useful in cases where the full location of files is needed.
- `app.showDraftInfo(draft?)` function to display details of a draft.
- Additional `Workspace` script object properties:
- `loadActionListGroup` (ActionGroup)
- `loadActionBarGroup` (ActionGroup)
- `loadFolder` ("inbox" | "archive" | "trash" | "flagged")
### Other Changes
- **Change:** Searches in the draft list now also search tag names in addition to searching full text.
- **Fix:** Display issue in workspaces widget for unsubscribed users.
- **Change:** Better visibility of empty states
- **Fix:** "After success" filing options on actions could cause the next draft to be selected in other windows than the one triggering the action on iPad.
- **Fix:** Bug affected restoring tag filter "all/any" status in workspaces saved in state restoration sessions.
- **Change:** Improve identification of HTML tags in Markdown syntax.
- Misc. other reliability and performance improvements.
For a complete history of updates, visit the changelog: https://docs.getdrafts.com/docs/misc/changelog-ios
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
¿Se puede utilizar el Apple pencil en la aplicación para el iPad?
Developer Response ,
Drafts is only for plain text, I'm afraid. It is not for drawn or handwritten notes.
Muy útil la aplicacion
Es muy practico, lo que no he encontrado es verlo en PC de Windows
The most useful app on the store
Capturing information quickly has become part of my daily schedule, thanks to Drafts.
I can offload ideas and decide what to do about them later.
Thanks to dictations, this makes an Apple Watch indispensable so ideas don’t interrupt my day.
Thanks for the great app.
- Agile Tortoise
- 61.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2020 by Agile Tortoise, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro Subscription 1,99 €
- Annual Pro Subscription 19,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.