Capturas de pantalla
Where are your kids?
Where have they been?
With Footprints, you can track your kids and share locations with family and friends, anytime, privately. It all happens automatically, whether your phone is in your hand or in your pocket. All in a beautifully clear and simple interface.
Now, parents can keep track of their children's whereabouts and see where they have been, couples can know that their loved ones arrived safely at their destination, friends can locate each other, and even managers can keep track of employees in the field.
Footprints tracks and shares locations automatically – in real time, all the time. And it does it privately. It's really different from other apps that simply show the current location or require some kind of manual operation to share locations.
With Footprints, you can set up Geofences, like your kids school, and be notified when these fences are crossed. You can even activate movement sensors that will notify you each time your loved ones are on the move.
- Tracks movement throughout the day and logs waypoints without user intervention.
- Parental control feature allows for sharing locations at all times, without a disabling option.
- Lets you share waypoints by granting specific permissions. For instance, you can share your last 10 waypoints with a friend for two days.
- Geofence and movement notifications can alert you when someone moves or crosses a fenced area. Speeding notifications can alert parents when their teenagers go over the speed limit.
- Designed to sync seamlessly between your iPhone and iPad.
- Runs in the background – without draining your battery – by leveraging Apple's Significant Location Change technology, which monitors location changes as your device “sees” new cellular towers. (Footprints typically logs a waypoint when there is movement of 500 meters to 3 km or a quarter-mile to 2 miles, depending on cellular coverage in the area.) This default setting provides a good balance of timely location updates without draining the battery.
- Initial free subscription period makes it easy to get started.
- Requirements: iOS 8.0 or later. (Footprints 1.6 supports iOS 4.3 and later). Footprints must be installed on all devices tracking or sharing locations, and each device must have a valid subscription.
- Tracking Disclaimer: Devices without a GPS and cellular connection (iPad Wi-Fi, iPod touch) can only track and share waypoints when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Battery Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
iPhone X support
Valoraciones y reseñas
La evolución de Latitude
Aunque requiere un pago (ridículo, 3€ al año) es una gran app. Tiene muchas más opciones que Google latitude. Se puede probar durante dos meses completamente gratis. Lo malo es que ni se puede sincronizar con tus contactos de gmail, hay que añadirlos uno a uno o por facebook places. Recomendado
- Sollico Software Corporation
- 17.3 MB
- Estilo de vida
Requiere iOS 8.2 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 4+
- Puede que esta app use tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir batería.
- © 2017 Sollico Software
- Compras dentro de la app
- 3-Months Subscription 2,29 €
- 1-Year Subscription 4,49 €
- 2-Years Subscription 6,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.