Capturas de pantalla
Gladys is a drag-and-drop shelf that holds things you want to set aside, such as links, text snippets, map locations, contacts, images, photos, emails, messages and much more (even if the application that the information came from is removed)
It works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, and helps keep you focused by letting you quickly set something aside, without having to consider where it needs to be dropped, or having to constantly switch between apps.
• Works with any app that supports drag-and-drop, but also provides an extension for apps that don't yet support it, as well as the ability to paste items to & from the clipboard.
• Quickly search for items inside the app or via Spotlight. Access your top items from the home screen / Today widget, your Apple Watch, and even iMessage.
• Annotate items with notes, custom titles, and tag items with labels that allow you to easily categorise, browse, and sort your collection.
• Take your collection with you on your iPhone, and keep it updated by turning on automatic iCloud syncing.
• Invite friends to keep items from your own collection in their own collections, and, if you give permission, even collaboratively annotate and edit them.
• Import/export/merge collection archives simply by dragging.
• Ideal for bookmarking between apps: For example you can quickly return to dropped email items by selecting 'Open' in their info view, quickly share links between different browsers, or use Siri shortcuts to copy often-used items to and from your clipboard.
• Experienced users can get details on dropped items and extract or modify specific data components (e.g. extract the URL of an image link, instead of the whole item, add a new image, or edit the title).
• Power users can use Gladys' Files extension to view/edit items in-place from other apps, as well as exporting all items in a ZIP file for sharing.
• Technical users can inspect binary data using the in-built hex viewer, download items pointed to by web links, and even archive web pages.
• Contains no analytics, ratings prompts, or noise.
Gladys is free for casual use (up to 10 simultaneous items). Power users with larger libraries can expand Gladys to hold unlimited items with a 99 cent in-app-purchase.
This update works around a recent iCloud issue which could lead to Gladys deactivating sync automatically in order to protect user data.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Muy útil. Ofrece sincronización y se actualiza con frecuencia.
Error al comprar
Quiero comprar la versión de pago de la app y me da error!! 😣
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hi, sorry to hear you're having trouble - It could be a temporary hiccup with iTunes, but if you're still having the problem please get in touch on the email displayed in the app with the error you are receiving, I'd love to help you sort it out.
New version solves every previous problem: 5-star app
After some initial problems with its early version, this new one works like a charm. In fact, comparing at this point the current version of Gladys with the competition (Yoink, which I love too), I’d say Gladys is faster, needs less clicks to save items and what’s better: it syncs bewteen iOS devices via iCloud.
By the way, kudos to its customer service: Paul is lightning-fast answering mails and really cares about the user and about his product.
- Pavlos Tsochantaris
- 42.3 MB
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 4+
- © (c) 2017-2019 Paul Tsochantaris
- Compras dentro de la app
- Unlimited Items 1,09 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.