New features! HbA1c, ketonal bodies, thigh, waist and neck tracking, backup service. All free. Install now!
Do you want to eat smart?
* know good food and eat smart
* follow low-carb diets or keto diets
* control your weight, glucose and blood pressure
* prevent diseases like diabetes or heart diseases like hypertension
* fight weight gain, overweight and obesity
* have the Glycemic Load, Index and carbs data always at hand
* backup or sync with other devices
The free features of the app are:
* Food tables of the Glycemic Index, Load and carbohydrates content
* Favorite and recent food with search feature
* Weight tracking (also hip, waist, thigh, neck and fat) with statistics and beautiful charts
* Glucose and ketone bodies tracking with stats, great charts and HbA1c calculation
* Blood pressure diary with stats and pretty charts
* BMI calculator
We keep this app free by showing ads. If you want to remove ads or utilize the other exciting features like below, you can have them for a small fee.
* Glycemic Load list
* Carbohydrates content list
* Fiber content in foods and net carbs calculator
* Meal content calculator
* Food diary to keep track of your food, glycemic load and carbs consumption
* Statistics with averages for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly periods
* Beautiful charts of the GL and carbs consumption over time
* Unlimited number of measurements
* Future additions to the food tracker, charting and stats
* Import/export all your data to backup or sync between devices
* Export to CSV for offline analysis and send via email (e.g. to your doctor)
* No more ads!
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install the app and use it to take control of your health.
GI means Glycemic Index. It is a number associated with a particular type of food to indicate the food's effect on a person's blood glucose (blood sugar) level. The number typically ranges between 50 and 100, where 100 represents pure glucose, an equivalent amount of pure glucose.
The Glycemic Load (GL) of food is a number that estimates how much the food will raise a person's blood glucose level after eating it. It can be used to apply the Glycemic Index to dieting by connecting the GI number with carbohydrates content in a given serving. It gives an estimation on how much a serving size of food is likely to increase blood-sugar levels.
Net carbs are total carbs minus fiber which is indigestible thus it is considered not to raise blood sugar levels.
BMI is used to assess health risks and body structure but does not take in consideration muscular mass so it can sometimes be inaccurate, for instance in the case of athletes or pregnant women.
Diabetes mellitus (DM), commonly known as diabetes, is a group of metabolic disorders characterized by high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period.
Hyperglycemia (also spelled hyperglycaemia or hyperglycæmia), is a condition in which an excessive amount of glucose circulates in the blood plasma.
Observational studies demonstrate that people who maintain arterial pressures at the low end of these pressure ranges have much better long-term cardiovascular health.
Additional information regarding in-app purchases
The app includes optional in-app purchases. Some may be auto-renewable subscription based IAP which in simple terms means that:
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hrs before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of the free one month initial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Fix for the issue with the "WiFi connection not found" message
Ratings and Reviews
Best application for find GL and GI!
Merece la pena
Faltan vídeos y tutoríales en español
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rafal Platek
- 10.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021, cream.software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium for 1 year! 5,99 €
- Premium for 1 month 1,99 €
- One-time purchase 9,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.