Capturas de pantalla
Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery shopping app. Keep your list sorted while you shop with syncing support for iCloud and Reminders. Easily add shopping list items from Siri and Recipes.
** App Store iOS App of the Day - January 23rd 2021**
** MacStories Must-Have iOS Apps - 2018 **
"Extra navigational steps, like remembering where you are in a list or backtracking through a store because of the order on paper, can really push a person over the edge if going to the store is their current 'Impossible Task'. They might opt for leaving with only half of their items, or just not go at all…which can project this task into the future, always a little unfinished or uncertain. Grocery reduces steps needed in the moment, and provides that little bit of joy every time an item is checked off the list in the UI. Knowing that I just made the future better, by going to the store and checking things off the list and improving the sorting algorithm! This is actually a huge relief: reduced doomsday feelings because I know that future store runs are going to be even easier/better because of what I did today (yay positive agency)!" - Amelia W.
- Key Features -
• Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud!
• Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
• Importing recipes from Safari is lightning fast.
• Create recipes in Grocery for quickly adding ingredients to your shopping list.
• An intuitive cooking experience with planned meals from your library of recipes.
• Always know what items are in your pantry and when they expire with Inventory Tracking!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
- Siri -
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
• Create Siri Shortcuts to quickly add groups of items
- Lightning Fast -
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list next time
- Multiple Stores -
• Add a Store for every place that you shop
• Associate lists with stores based on how you want to shop at multiple locations
• Assign geofences that change the selected store wherever you go
- Recipes -
• Recipe files are stored in iCloud Drive and sync between all your devices
• Innovative Markdown Recipe format optimized for cooking on mobile phones
• Automatically detects timers in recipe steps
- CleanUp -
• “12 oz of Chocolate Chips” becomes “Chocolate Chips: 12 oz”
• Detect multiple or duplicated items
- CoreML -
• CleanUp can use a custom CoreML model to recognize item titles and notes
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
- Quick Add -
• Quick Add uses your shopping history to suggest items you frequently shop for.
• It's great for adding frequently shopped for items to your grocery list.
- Syncing -
• iCloud syncing makes using Grocery across Mac and iOS devices seamless and easy.
• Households share your stores, shopping history, planned recipes, pantry status, and all premium features with family members!
• Keep track of all the items in your pantry
• Automatic expiration and replenishment settings
Grocery Premium is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Account will be charged the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription’s one-year period. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions or cancel auto-renewal at any time on your Account Settings in the App Store.
** Suggested Recipes and Bug Fixes **
- Suggested Recipes based on in stock ingredients from Inventory
- Overhauled Store Settings screen with Reminders list sharing status
- Grocery will suggest recipes you can make with the ingredients you have in stock
- Available from the Recipes more menu
- Requires Grocery Premium for Inventory Tracking
- Fixed an issue where some recipe files would fail to open
- Fixed an layout issue with the add items bar in some layout environments
- Improved the reliability of adding photos to a recipe
- Fixed a crash when opening some recipe files
- Fixed a small layout issue with the recipe sharing extension
- Fixed an issue with the increased contrast accessibility option
** Grocery for Mac! Online Item Search! Household and iCloud Syncing Performance Improvements! **
- Grocery for Mac is now available on the Mac App Store
- Configure a URL to search for items online at your store's website
- Massive performance improvements for iCloud syncing
Grocery for Mac
- Includes all of the same features from Grocery for iOS
- Syncing provided via iCloud (Enable in Grocery Settings)
Online Item Search
- Configure a URL in your store's settings screen
- Search for an item online to add it to an online grocery store order
- Lots of performance improvements to the initial sync process and household creation process
- If you've ever had the creation of a Household fail before - try it again with this version
- Importing and exporting shopping item history from the clipboard
- Fixed several issues that were reported by users
- Updated the FAQ
Thank you for using Grocery! If you enjoy the app, please tell a friend or leave a review.
Valoraciones y reseñas
The killer app for grocery lists
The design is awesome, and the smart nature of the lists makes getting the shopping done a thing that doesn’t involve swiping and tapping the screen.
Open the app, and the correct list for the store is displayed. Then, items appear in the order you do it in the shop. Phenomenal!
The watch app just works and involves less tapping on the screen to get on with shopping than other list apps. It’s good that it also syncs with Apple Reminders.
The icing on the cake is being able to share the premium with family members, do they don’t have to subscribe too.
Thank-you so much for this great app!
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Thank you! Glad we could make your shopping experience better!
Muy buena app
Tiene la funcionalidad básica que puedes necesitar en su versión gratuita. Permite compartir listas con otros dispositivos iOS sin depender de ningún servicio externo ya que usa los recordatorios de iOS (a mi me parece maravilloso)
Pagaría la versión premium si no fuera una suscripción anual, que en cualquier caso, tiene un precio excesivo (9€ al año aprox.)
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Conrad Stoll, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
No se recopilan datos
El desarrollador no recopila ningún dato en esta app.
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Conrad Stoll
- 16,2 MB
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 13.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- Requiere macOS 11.0 o posterior.
- Puede que esta app use tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir batería.
- © 2017 Conrad Stoll
- Compras dentro de la app
- Grocery Premium 10,99 €
- Grocery Premium - Monthly 4,49 €
- Grocery Premium - Forever 32,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.