Capturas de pantalla
**Please note HARVEST MOON: Seeds of Memories is compatible with iPhone 5S or later, iPad Air 1 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, and iPod Touch 6 or later devices.**
A Memorable Harvest Moon Experience!
The original farming and life simulation game that started it all is now available on iOS with a full Harvest Moon experience and original story!
Tasked with the job of revitalizing a farm, you'll need to befriend the villagers in town to unlock the Seeds of Memories!
You might get one by giving a villager their favorite item, catching a giant fish, or by raising your first cow!
● Grow a variety of crops, flowers, and trees! See if you can discover new kinds of mutations!
● Raise livestock like cows, sheep, and chickens!
● Take your horse for a jaunt around town!
● Take care of pets like your trusty dog!
● With 10 marriageable candidates -- 5 guys and 5 gals -- everyone will be able to find that special someone they're looking for!
● Upgrade your tools to find the highest-quality items!
● Participate in contests and festivals like the Cooking Contest and Starry Night Festival!
● Cook, fish, forage, and mine to your heart’s content!
Harvest Moon has always been about building a successful life, which means running a successful farm, and also building a meaningful life with friends and family. It is completely up to you on how you accomplish that!
Are you up to the challenge of collecting all of the Seeds of Memories?
A new update is here!
- “Collection” added to the Option menu!
This new option helps you keep track of what you’ve harvested and caught.
It also gives you hints on how to grow or catch what you’re missing!
- Brown Cows, Cotton Sheep, and Brown Chickens are here!
Hunter has some new and unique animals in his shop!
Take good care of them, and they’ll produce high-quality products!
Is your farm full? Talk to Hunter!
Hunter’s friend from out of town is looking for healthy animals!
- New recipes!
Cook up new recipes using products from the new animals!
Corrected an incubator issue.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
No está en español
Me gustaría que estuviera en español, solo está en inglés
Agradable, pero muy simple
El juego es divertido y a los seguidores de la saga les gustará, pero peca de demasiado lineal y sin tramas secundarias.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.