Capturas de pantalla
Unlike traditional design tools where you have to define nodes and elements to model your structure, iBeams Pro let's you work like you normally do. You sketch out your beam and loads like you would on a design pad, and instantly view shear, moment, deflection and reactions diagrams.
It is very easy to modify and view variations, and you can rapidly analyze several beams in a matter of minutes rather than hours, allowing you to finish your designs more rapidly than ever before.
• Beam diagrams with multiple load and support cases and the corresponding shear, moment, deflection, and reaction diagrams
• User editable properties
• Imperial and S.I. units
• Editable material and section properties (ships with AISC, BS5950, CISC, and AS/NZS databases)
• Multiple supports
• Multiple loads
• Joints and Moment Releases
• synchronize preferences and property settings between macOS and iOS versions of this application
• support for storing documents on Cloud shares
Support for Cloud Shares
• Documents can now be stored locally or on cloud shares such as iCloud, Dropbox, and OneDrive
Synchronize Preferences, Materials, and Section Properties
• You can now synchronize preference settings between iOS and macOS versions of iBeams Pro using iCloud
• Material and/or Section properties can now be synchronized between between iOS and macOS versions of iBeams Pro using iCloud
Valoraciones y reseñas
- Norm Schuster
- 3 MB
OS X 10.11 o posterior, procesador de 64 bits
- Clasificada 4+
- © Copyright (c) 2010-2019 by Soaring Kite Software. All rights reserved.
- 39,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.