This app is designed to help you.
With this app, users understand the concept of fractions with display examples.
Math games for 2nd , 3rd and 4th graders . Math practice.
It is divided into two parts:
1. Learn: with a small explanation of:
- Fraction simple: numerator / denominator; reading fractions; concept of naming simple fractions; fraction of a number.
- Mixed numbers: represent and how to convert them into improper fractions.
- Equivalents: what are and how to calculate equivalent fractions.
- Compare fractions depending on whether they have the same or different numerator / denominator.
- Addition: between factions of the same and different denominators.
- Subtraction: between factions of the same and different denominators.
2. Practice: This section will assess the concepts learned in the first part.
Easy to play. You have the option of unlimited play. You can watch your step by step progress.
Suitable for 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years. You can play without internet connection.
- First graders, 2nd graders, 3rd graders and 4th graders.
- Teachers in the classroom
Available in English and Spanish.
As parents ourselves, BORIOL takes privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the user is least likely to click on it while playing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.