Capturas de pantalla
Creating your custom yoga sequence has never been easier! Pocket Yoga Teacher allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes: select your desired poses, adjust their order and duration, add music, and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the voice guidance, or share it with the Pocket Yoga Community and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from over 350 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Follow suggestions on which pose to add next or choose from a complete list.
• Move poses around to your desired order.
• Add loops to repeat a set of poses, like a Sun Salutation.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust the voice guidance.
• Adjust the side and direction of each pose.
• Add music from Spotify, your music library, or our built-in selection.
• Share your practice with the Pocket Yoga Community and spread well-being to the world.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends directly.
• Import your practices into our companion app, Pocket Yoga, to use its additional features.
• Create beautiful printouts for yourself or your students.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Play your practices on your Apple TV.
Pocket Yoga Community
Discover inspiring practices from yoga teachers around the world and share your own sequences! Download a practice, try it out, and see how other yoga teachers are sequencing their flows. The Pocket Yoga Community allows you to explore different yoga styles, get feedback on your practices, see full practice previews, and much more.
• New Feature: Sections! Organize your practice into separate sections to improve readability and comprehension
• New Gesture: When searching for a pose, long press on any pose to view it larger
• Improved play button: Now displays the breath duration, inhales and exhales
• Improved info label: Now with multiple modes to either display Time, Sections or Music
• 60+ additional poses
NEW POSES ADDED
1) Bound Angle II
2) Bridge (Preparation)
3) Supported Camel
4) Kneeling Elbow to Knee Crunch
5) Scorpion Chin Stand
6) One Legged Chin Stand
7) Corpse with Neck Stretch
8) Crooked Monkey on the Forearm
9) Dolphin with Toe Raises
10) Standing Eagle Crunch
11) Seated Twist
12) Fire Log Forward Bend
13) Humble Flamingo
14) Flying Lizard
16) Gate (Preparation)
17) Side Plank on the Knee with Arm Extended
18) Revolved Half Moon Bow
19) Supported Headstand II
20) Supported Headstand III
21) Supported Headstand IV
22) Free Hands Headstand III
23) Knee Pile Forward Bend
24) Float Back (Preparation)
25) Little Thunderbolt
26) Full Locust
27) Revolved Lord of the Dance
28) Half Lord of the Fishes
29) Crescent Lunge with Cactus Arms
30) Crescent Lunge with Eagle Arm Backbend
31) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Eagle Arms
32) Crescent Lunge with Eagle Arms
33) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Airplane Arms
34) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold with Hands on Hips
35) Crescent Lunge with Hands on Hips
36) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Cactus Arms
37) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Eagle Arm Backbend
38) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Eagle Arms
39) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Eagle Arms
40) Crescent Lunge Halfway Fold on the Knee with Hands on Hips
41) Crescent Lunge on the Knee with Hands on Hips
42) Mountain with Supported Backbend
43) Mountain with Cactus Arms
44) Side Plank with Bound Half Lotus
45) Side Plank Star
46) Side Plank Tree
47) Seated Cat
48) Seated Cow
49) Seated Wide Legged Forward Bend II
50) Shiva Squat with Prayer Hands
51) Shiva Squat
52) Sphinx with Neck Stretch
53) Standing Splits with Bent Knee
54) One Legged Inverted Staff
55) Table with Knee to Forehead
56) One Legged Table
57) Reverse Triangle
58) Warrior I with Cactus Arms
59) Warrior I with Eagle Arm Backbend
60) Warrior I Halfway Fold with Eagle Arms
61) Warrior I with Eagle Arms
62) Warrior III with Eagle Arms
63) Half Wheel
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga Teacher, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
I love it!
I am no teacher, but I upgraded from pocket yoga to this one because I got through all the exercises there and I needed more and different sessions. This one is great for that, because the Community section allows you to pick any exercise from any member sorting by difficulty level and duration. The only thing I miss is the Apple Watch App, please add it soon!
Im really sorry after the for you put on this app, the concept is really good, the problem is the yoga. Is not really a profesional tool, there is so much important asanas missing, like the 3 complete Pawanmuktasana groups, all meditations, positions, and groups of relaxing asanas, and soo on. Too unhappy to see the yoga so bad interpreted. Really really waste of money.
Wrong direction to buy this app if you ar looking to really practice yoga. Impossible to build a program with the asanas on the app. many missing
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Thanks for the feedback! You’ll be happy to know that we have added over 100 asanas in the most recent update, along with many new features.
- Rainfrog, LLC
- 346.1 MB
- Salud y forma física
Requiere iOS 11.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2009-2020 Rainfrog, LLC
- 5,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.