Capturas de pantalla
“The biggest software advance for writers since the word processor.” —Michael Marshall Smith, bestselling author
Typewriter. Ring-binder. Scrapbook. Scrivener combines all the writing tools you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop.
Tailor-made for creating long manuscripts, Scrivener banishes page fright by allowing you to compose your text in any order, in sections as large or small as you like. Got a great idea but don’t know where it fits? Write when inspiration strikes and find its place later. Grow your manuscript organically, idea by idea.
Whether you plan or plunge, Scrivener works your way: meticulously outline every last detail first, or hammer out a complete draft and restructure later. Or do a bit of both. All text sections in Scrivener are fully integrated with its outlining tools, so working with an overview of your manuscript is only ever a tap away, and turning Chapter Four into Chapter One is as simple as drag and drop.
Need to refer to research? In Scrivener, your background material is always at hand. Write a description based on a photograph. Reference a video or PDF. Check for consistency with an earlier chapter. On the iPad, open two documents side-by-side; on the iPhone, flip between research and writing with just two taps.
Once you’re ready to share your work with the world, simply compile everything into a single document for printing, or export to popular formats such as Word, PDF, Final Draft or plain text. You can even share using different formatting, so that you can write in your favorite font and still keep your editor happy.
• Interactive tutorial project
• Keep each manuscript and supporting materials in a self-contained project
• Import Word, RTF, Final Draft and plain text files
• Easily split imported text into separate sections
• Write your manuscript in sections of any size
• View all sections as a single text using the “Draft Navigator” (iPad only)
• Quickly navigate sections using the “binder” sidebar
• Format with fonts and presets
• Comments, footnotes, links and highlights
• Simple bullets and lists
• Insert images
• Pinch-zoom to resize text
• Full-screen mode (iPad only)
• Typewriter scrolling mode keeps typed text center-screen (iPad only)
• Write a screenplay using scriptwriting mode
• Live word and character counts
• Set word and character count targets
• Find and replace
• Customizable keyboard row provides quick-access buttons for formatting, navigation and punctuation
• Comprehensive keyboard shortcuts for external keyboard users
• Dark mode
Find Your Structure
• Write in any order and reorganize later
• Write a synopsis for any text section and see it in the outline
• Expand, collapse and drill down into sections of your project
• Rearrange sections as index cards on the corkboard (iPad only)
• Project-wide search
• Track ideas using labels and status
• Apply custom icons to your sections
Refer to Research
• Import research material such as image, PDF and media files
• View research files or other sections right alongside your writing (iPad only)
• Every section has its own notes area for jotting down ideas
• Supports multi-tasking split screen mode (supported devices only)
Share Your Work
• Compile to a single document for sharing or printing
• Use different formatting in your exported or printed document
• Export to Word, RTF, Final Draft, PDF or plain text
• Convert rich text to Markdown for sharing with Markdown apps
• Create and email zipped backups of your projects
• Use Dropbox to sync between devices and with the macOS and Windows versions of Scrivener*
• Copy projects between devices via iTunes
* Requires a Dropbox account (not compatible with iCloud).
You can contact us at email@example.com, visit our forums at http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum, or find us @scrivenerapp on Twitter.
• iOS 13-compatible.
• Updated to support iOS 13’s dark mode.
• Scrivener now uses Apple’s smart quotes and dashes (as introduced in iOS 11) rather than its own smart punctuation system.
• Updated to support all modern screen sizes.
• Better support for Dynamic Type in the projects list, binder and outliner.
• Fixed bug whereby certain internal tags used in the macOS version would show up in the iOS version’s text.
• Fixed bug whereby search bar could disppear when scrolling.
• Many other miscellaneous bug fixes.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Si permitieran subrayar o en general más libertad para intervenir en documentos en pdf les daría 5 estrellas
Gravísimo problema tras actualización!!!
El iPhone X con ios11.1.2 Al sincronizar archivos con Dropbox se sale de la aplicación y no permite sincronizarlos. En el iPad va perfecto pero el iPhone me da este error y se sale inesperadamente de la aplicación… No actualizar si utilizáis la aplicación a diario desde el iPhone!!!
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hi, There'll be an update soon, and we are also working on a Spanish translation (we have translators working on that now) which will be out later in the year). Update: the Spanish translation is still in progress and we are expecting it to be ready in the autumn. Sorry for the wait, but we want to get it right, and are getting the macOS version re-translated at the same time. Thank you for the kind review (and sorry for my own lack of Spanish). -KB
Se sale de la app
Al sincronizar con Dropbox se sale de la aplicación
- Literature & Latte Ltd
- 34.3 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Coreano, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Portugués, Sueco
- Clasificado 4+
- © Literature & Latte Ltd
- 21,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.