Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
One-stop application for all Insider trading (Form 4), Form 8, Form 13G, Form13D, and Quarterly Institutional/Hedge fund holdings Form (Form 13F) filed with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The information in these forms are provided in a formatted/summarized manner. You can view summary level information as well as detailed view, for the reports you like to view.
- Realtime information for all Form 4, 8K, 13F, 13G, 13D filed with SEC.
- Create unlimited watchlist items for you favorite stocks or Institutional Firms and Receive notification for all you watch list items.
- Search historical data for Form 4 (1 Year), 13F (2 Quarters), 13G (2 years), 13D (2 years), 8K (3 Months).
- Interactive charts to compare the current and prior quarter of Form 13F, along with summary of all the changes in the portfolio.
- Filter the Form 4 information's based on the insider who filed the form 4. Also view all the Form 13F, 13G and Form 13D filed for the given Company/Ticker.
- Daily Short Volume data.
- Trading Halt Alerts.
- View the actual Form filed with SEC.
What is Form 4: Form 4 is a document that must be filed with SEC, whenever there is a material change in holdings of company insiders. Every director, officers of company as well as any shareholder owning above 10% of company's stock, are required to file Form 4 to SEC. Form 4, will contain name of insider, their relationship to company, number of shares traded and the price it was traded. A form 4 is mandatory within two business days from the end of the day the material transaction occurred. The transaction code mentioned in the Form 4 document, will provide the reason for the transaction. The transaction codes along with the description is mentioned in Transaction Code's section of this app. Historical information for the Form4 fillings would be available for the past 1 year.
What is Form 13F: Form 13F is a quarterly report that is filed by institutional investment managers with at least $100 million in equity assets under management. It discloses their U.S. equity holdings to the SEC and provides insights into what the smart money is doing. Firms that are required to file 13F's include mutual funds, hedge funds, trust companies, pension funds, insurance companies and registered investment advisers. Form 13F must be filed within 45 days of the end of a calendar quarter and include information about each security over which the institutional investment manager has investment discretion, including the name and class, the number of shares as of the end of the quarter being reported on and the total market value. Form 13F filings provide investors with an inside look at the holdings of Wall Street's top stock pickers and their asset allocation strategies.
What is Form 13D/Form 13G: Every firm, person or group that acquires 5% of a company is required to file beneficial ownership form, which is Form 13D or Form 13G. This information must be disclosed within 10 days of the transaction. Investor’s whose stake is greater than 20% or who intends to influence management, are considered an activist investor and must file a Form 13D, if they do not intend to influence management, they are considered a passive investor and must file a Form 13G.
- App redesign, to improve user experience.
- General bug fixes and performance updates.
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Surya Kandiyan, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
No se recopilan datos
El desarrollador no recopila ningún dato en esta app.
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Surya Kandiyan
- 9 MB
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- Requiere macOS 11.0 o posterior y un Mac con el chip M1 de Apple.
- © Copyright (c) Insider Forms 2020
- Compras dentro de la app
- 1 Month Subscription 3,49 €
- 3 Months Subscription 8,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.