iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments, start class discussions or talk with students to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from a large collection of free education content in public courses from leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments, and stay connected—right from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials—including worksheets, links, photos, and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs and photos with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind them of due assignments
• Use the single-student view for individual attention at parent-teacher conferences
• Answer questions and provide video feedback or start class debates using group discussions
• Institutions using Apple School Manager and Managed Apple IDs can import rosters to streamline course creation
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalog for anyone to view for free on iOS devices
• View assignments and updates in one place, and check off assignments you complete
• Submit your work in private courses from other apps, or as annotated PDFs and photos
• Open audio or video files directly in other apps
• Ask instructors questions or get feedback in 1:1 messages
• Start or join group discussions with your class
• View your grades and instructor feedback on all past assignments
Browse a rich catalog of free education content:
• Choose from a variety of free lectures, videos, books, and more on a range of subjects from leading educational and cultural institutions around the world, including Stanford, MIT, Yale, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre, and more
• Share your favorite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Messages
iTunes U stores information about your activity in the app, such as materials you upload. To improve the app, iTunes U collects non-personally identifiable information related to app usage and browsing history of public content. Data is retained until an action is taken to remove it by any of the means provided.
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
• This update includes usability and stability improvements
• iTunes U will be discontinued at the end of 2021
Ratings and Reviews
Siendo propietario de un libro no deja publicar contenidos nuevos, cuando antes sí lo permitía.
App de Archivos
Les escribo desde un iPad Pro 9,7’’ con iOS 11 instalado: cuando introduzco un pdf o una hoja de cálculo en la app de Archivos y decido eliminarlo, éste desaparece de la app sin embargo sigue existiendo en el almacenamineto del sistema, la única forma que tengo de solucionarlo es desinstalar la app de Archivos y volver a instalarla. Al parecer es un error del sistema y no creo que sea el único usuario al que le sucede, por favor, arregladlo
Desde la 14.0 el botón de no pintar no sirve. Espero que lo arregléis.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 40 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.