Capturas de pantalla
LaunchCuts is the most powerful, customizable, and elegant launcher for Shortcuts. Organize and run your shortcuts the way you want to using folders and filters. With LaunchCuts, casual users can take control over their growing shortcut library while power users can supercharge their shortcut workflow.
"If you’re a Shortcuts power user, you need LaunchCuts on your Home screen."
- Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
**** KEY FEATURES ****
Organize your shortcuts into folders.
Automatically filter shortcuts based on tags, color, icon, unfiled status, shortcut type, and supported input such as Text, Images, Files, and Safari Web Pages.
Sort your shortcuts by name, color, icon, or size. Sort your folders by favorite status, name, and manually.
See more (or less) shortcuts on screen for a given folder.
Quickly navigate between your favorite folders and launch your most-used shortcuts from the keyboard.
Create multiple instances of LaunchCuts for Split View and Slide Over usage on iPad OS.
Your folders and shortcuts are synced across all of your devices connected to the same iCloud account.
Use and control LaunchCuts from your own shortcuts.
Access your LaunchCuts Folders from the Shortcuts Today widget with the LaunchCuts Today shortcut.
Use LaunchCuts from the iOS Share Sheet with the LaunchCuts Share shortcut.
View your shortcuts using the bright colors from iOS 12.
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"LaunchCut was an instant replacement for ShortCuts on my home screen."
"The only proper way to Shortcuts is to LaunchCuts. Don't be stuck in a maze of clutter."
"I highly recommend LaunchCuts whether you’re a relative newcomer to Shortcuts or a power user with a sizeable library of Shortcuts to manage."
"Finally an easy and quick way to organise and find those Shortcuts you built to save you time!"
"LaunchCuts is the answer to a wishlist I didn’t know I had."
"LaunchCuts provides many of the sorts of options power users have been crying out for since the early days of Shortcuts and its predecessor, Workflow. Anyone with more than a couple of screens of shortcuts should absolutely give this app a try. It has the potential to revolutionize how you manage and work with your shortcuts."
Visit the LaunchCuts.com for full details on all the new features and changes in LaunchCuts 1.2.1.
- Customization: Personalize the look of your folders with icons and colors.
- Custom App Icon: Choose from five different app icons for LaunchCuts.
- Quick Actions: Easily access up to three folders or shortcuts from iOS Home screen.
- Enhanced Keyboard Support: Control nearly every aspect of LaunchCuts from the keyboard.
- New Shortcut Actions: Analyze and Filter Shortcuts actions give you more visibility into your library of shortcuts.
- Scroll to Bottom: Tap the Shortcuts button to scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Sync: Ability to disable shortcut sync when using multiple devices. Option to use the slower sync method if an error occurs during fast sync.
USER INTERFACE CHANGES
- Contextual menus added for folders.
- Long-press on the LaunchCuts app icon to access Quick Actions.
- LaunchScreen support for dark and light display modes.
- You can now swipe down an editing sheet to dismiss it.
- Haptic feedback when adjusting the grid size.
- Fixed bug when trying to create a New Folder if you have no folders.
- Added folder color to the list of Folder Details object returned by Get Folders and Get Folder actions.
- Improved tag import
- Shortcuts with illegal filename characters such as forward slash are now imported properly.
- Folder list view will not appear as frequently when resizing a Split View window on iPadOS.
- Performance improvements when loading the folder list and shortcuts grid.
- Quick Shortcuts and Folders display the correct key command during assignment.
- Address crashing issue when tapping Done when editing a folder.
- Assorted bug fixes.
PREVIOUS USERS OF LAUNCHCUTS
If you used LaunchCuts prior to version 1.1, please update to the latest version of the LaunchCuts Helper shortcut. There is a dramatically faster sync engine built into LaunchCuts 1.1 that requires the new LaunchCuts Helper. To update, go to Settings in LaunchCuts and tap LaunchCuts Helper.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
- Adam Tow
- 7.4 MB
Requiere iOS 13.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Copyright © 2019-2020 Adam Tow • tow.com
- 8,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.