Capturas de pantalla
Legi is a powerful RSS Feed Reader with speech output, "smart playlists", fulltext reader mode, offline mode etc. for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and the Apple Watch.
A RSS Feed reader lets you read blog articles, magazines and news sites much easier and much more comfortable than with a normal web browser. The App lets you subscribe and organize your news feeds, which will be updated fully automatically, so you always have the latest news available within the App. All articles will presented for a comfortable reading experience, but of course the original web view is also available.
Legi is special among RSS readers, because it has a speech output feature. This means the App can read all articles aloud when you can not read these yourself, for example when driving a car, while doing sports and for many other activities where you can't look on your device. The App has a full-featured audio player for the speech output (Play/Pause, skip back/forward, a timeline etc.) which works similar to the one of a music player App. Of course, all remote controls for music (the one from the control center, headphones, or Apple Watch) will work for Legi as well, so Legi can be in the background as well.
The full text of all articles will be presented in a comfortable reading mode, for which you can configure colors, fonts, text size etc. to match your own preferences.
An offline mode makes it possible to read all articles even if no internet connection is available. In addition the App lets you configure when and under which conditions the data is loaded, so you can load most or all of the data using WiFi and less or no data in mobile networks to avoid traffic.
You can also create "smart playlists" to categorize and organize articles independently of the feeds.
Several 3rd-party services to manage your feeds are supported as well:
- Feed HQ, FeedBlur
- The Old Reader
Also feeds can be saved as favorites, you can export or import your feeds via OPML, you can share articles using the ShareSheet and much more.
The Watch App lets you read or listen to (via speech output) articles on your Apple Watch as well. This is great for all the occasions where you do not have your iPhone with you, for example for all kinds of sports activities
- In the settings for a particular feed it's now possible to configure if the full text should be loaded from the website. By default this should be enabled, because most feeds do not include the full text itself. Only a few RSS feeds do provide the full text themselves, and for these feeds loading the full text separately can be omitted.
- The smart playlists can be also sorted strictly by daten and time, instead of grouping them by date and feed. The "sort" button will toggle between these two modes.
- There's a new option in the settings to keep Cookies. Cookies are small data snippets which a web site stores in a browser to save its state (for example the login state). Normally this option can be off, so the App does not save anything. But in case you're subscribing to a feed whose web site requires cookies to keep its status and otherwise would not provide any content, you may enable this option.
- Alexander Clauss
- 6.1 MB
Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Debes ser mayor de 17 años para descargar esta aplicación.
- Acceso web no restringido
- © 2019, Alexander Clauss
- 3,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.