Bring a Winter Wonderland to your desktop with Let It Snow's realistic snow fall and get into that festive holiday feeling as snow covers your dock and settles on the currently active window whilst you work.
* Realistic snow fall - using a physics engine
* Snow drifts - that build up at the bottom of the screen
* Snow covered windows - snow settles on the currently active window
* Random flurries of snow - so you'd better wrap up warm
* Melting snow - snow disappears after a period of time
* Gusts of wind - for additional realism
A number of preferences let you control how the snow falls:
* Amount - Decide how much snow you want
* Size - Pick bigger or smaller snow flakes
* Speed - Select faster or slower snow
* Flurries - Choose if you more or less flurries of snow
* Thaw - Set how quickly you want the snow to thaw
* Gusts - Choose if you want more or less gusts of wind
* Escape bottom - Toggle between snow escaping from the desktop or building up at the bottom of the screen
* Settle on active window - Choose if snow settles on the active window
PRO FEATURES (unlocked via in-app purchase):
* Display snow on up to four displays
* Display a permanent snow drift at the bottom of the screen
* Snow only on the desktop image
* Change the snowflake image
* Even more snow
The app lives in the system bar, a star icon near to the volume control in the top-right of the desktop. Clicking on the star gives you access to the preferences.
Let it Snow brings a little bit of winter magic to your Mac!
* Support for up to 4 displays.
* Significant reduction in CPU usage.
* Miscellaneous rendering improvements.
* Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
snow on your laptop
i love this app ,great fun ,makes you feel christmasy
- Silvia Carril Caldelas
- 4.4 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2011-2019 Silvia Carril Caldelas. All rights reserved.
- 1,09 €
- In-App Purchases
- Let It Snow More 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.