The AquaLX® app is the ideal supplement to Lovibond photometers. With the Bluetooth® interface, measuring results for quick evaluation and processing can be transmitted to smart phones or tablets, so all data can be evaluated and allocated directly on site. The app displays all measurements in a clear graph with minimum and maximum thresholds and supports data export as an Excel®-compatible CSV file.
An overview of the app functions:
• Creation of any number of users, customers, or measuring
• Integrated data management
• Sorting and representation of measurements according to
locations, customers, parameters, etc.
• Linking of customers with measuring locations
• Individually adaptable minimum and maximum values of a
• Readout of measurements at precise times in figures or
• Graphic evaluations over various time periods
• Sending of results via email
• Lovibond® MD 610, MD 110 or PM 630 photometer
• Bluetooth®-capable smart phone or tablet
• iOS® 7 or later
Further information is available online at www.lovibond.com/aqualx
The AquaLX® is a registered trademark of Tintometer GmbH, Germany.
- Tintometer GmbH
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2015 Tintometer GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.