Capturas de pantalla
Create whatever you can imagine and design and prototype 3D printed solutions to real-world problems. Build and play 3D games in the Game Zone. Share your 3D models with our huge community of makers. Makers Empire was Common Sense Education’s #2 Best EdTech of 2018.
• NEW - custom avatar parts! Create your own clothes, hats and accessories for your own unique look.
• Learn how to design in 3D with the Training Lab’s tutorials.
• Choose from six design modules, including Blocker, a voxel editor, and Shaper, a traditional free form 3D modelling module.
• Build and play 3D games, like Maze Mania, in the Game Zone.
• Create design challenges for others to play with Mission Maker.
• Customise your avatar to represent you in the Makers Empire universe.
• Share your designs in the Gallery, alongside 8,500,000+ other designs, so fellow designers can like and comment on your designs.
• Test your skills by completing daily Design Challenges and entering monthly Design Thinking competitions.
• Level up as you design and unlock new design tools.
Support: visit https://www.makersempire.com and start a live chat or browse help articles at http://help.makersempire.com/
For Students: https://www.makersempire.com/for-students
For Parents/Guardians: https://www.makersempire.com/for-parents-guardians/
Inspiration and tips: https://www.makersempire.com/blog
WHAT TEACHERS SAY
“…this has been a game changer in the 3D design game for our students of all ages… With Makers Empire, students learn how to identify needs and opportunities and then create, prototype, test and refine designs of solutions using 3D printing,” Craig Kemp, Head of EdTech.
“I have worked with several design software but Makers Empire is the easiest to use… One of the best things students learned is that it is okay to not get the “right” answer the first time, or second time. Students know that “failing” is part of the design process and problem-solving, ” Casey Corn, STEM Teacher.
“We’ve had a 3D printer and stuff going on four or five years now (but) the students didn’t really create (anything) original... But with Makers Empire, each student had all of these different unique creations... Makers Empire is a game changer... There’s a lot of software out there but Makers Empire has incorporated so many different features… no one else has," Karie Huttner, K-5 Educational Technology Coach.
“The overall enthusiasm towards school and learning has increased tremendously. Students who are typically reluctant learners have come to life!” Robin McGinnis, STEM Leader.
INFORMATION FOR EDUCATORS
Are you wondering what to do with your school's 3D printer? Not sure how to use 3D printing and 3D design as authentic teaching tools? Wondering how to cover Design & Technology curriculum?
At Makers Empire, we help educators fully harness the power of 3D printing to teach K-8 students Design Thinking, STEAM and 21st-century learning skills, to embrace maker pedagogy and to cover Design & Technology curriculum.
We create market-leading solutions for elementary, primary and middle schools: Makers Empire was ranked second in Common Sense Education’s Best EdTech of 2018 list. Makers Empire has also delivered 3D technology to groups of 200+ schools in Australia, America and the Middle East.
"Design Thinking is a way of thinking and working that helps us to define and solve problems. It is a non-linear, iterative and human-centred process that helps us to reframe problems as opportunities," Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning, Makers Empire.
Teaching students Design Thinking helps them develop a growth mindset and important problem solving, analytical and spatial thinking skills.
Our solutions for schools include:
• Makers Empire 3D software
• 150+ curriculum-aligned lesson plans
• Professional development
• Class management tools
• Student assessment tools
• Ongoing support
Learn more at https://www.makersempire.com
- Save, share and sell your avatar looks! A 'look' is a full set of clothing for your avatar.
- Log in with Microsoft now available.
- New and improved basic shapes.
Valoraciones y reseñas
- Makers Empire Pty Ltd
- 259.3 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Chino (Hong Kong), Chino simplificado, Inglés
- Clasificado 4+
- © Makers Empire Pty Ltd
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.