Capturas de pantalla
Simply the best way to learn music theory and train your ears!
"Well-thought-out music training application." - Softpedia
"This is a very, very cool tool for music teachers or any Mac user who wants to improve their singing or understanding of music." - Mac360
"Offers a thoughtful, step-by-step introduction to ear training." - Dr. Erik Steighner, saxophonist and music teacher
Music Theory Tutor combines music theory and ear training into a single beautifully designed application that is easy to use, fun, and effective. Learn music theory with our complete audiovisual course and reinforce your knowledge with integrated exercises. Take tests and view statistics to measure your progress. Practice ear training the smart way with our unique Intelligent Practice, which automatically selects questions based on your strengths and weaknesses.
Music Theory Made Simple
• Learn step by step using our 9-grade audiovisual course, designed by expert music teachers.
• Explore more than 500 lessons, exercises, and tests.
• Learn concepts audio-visually, not by reading pages of text.
• Practice skills while you learn with integrated exercises.
• Take tests and view statistics to track your progress and watch yourself improve.
Train Your Ears
• Focus on your weak spots with Intelligent Practice.
• Want to practice something specific? Select from 20 different practice areas.
• Sing or play your instrument to answer many of the questions.
• Get instant feedback.
Find Your Rhythm
• Develop your sense of beat and subdivisions.
• Learn to recognize simple and complex meters.
• Imitate rhythms without seeing the score.
• and more!
• Develop relative pitch.
• Get better at singing.
• Learn to play melodies by ear.
• Practice sight-singing.
• Recognize melodic & harmonic intervals.
• and more!
• Learn to recognize chords qualities & inversions.
• Gain a better feel for harmonic structure.
• Transcribe chord progressions.
• and more!
• Pitch Comparison
• Pitch Singing
• Motion Recognition
• Scale Recognition
• Scale Singing
• Interval Recognition
• Interval Singing
• Harmonic Intervals
• Sight Singing
• Melody Imitation
• Beat Tapping
• Note Tapping
• Rhythm Tapping
• Rhythm Imitation
• Meter Recognition
• Arpeggio Singing
• Chord Recognition
• Inversion Recognition
• Cadence Recognition
• Harmonic Progressions
The same great music theory and ear training software, now even greater.
- 50 new music theory lessons
- 100s more ear training questions
We'd love to hear from you! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.