Capturas de pantalla
Mobile Banking for customers who hold NatWest International bank accounts in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Gibraltar.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Channel Islands, Isle of Man, UK, Gibraltar or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking passcode, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and USA
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• Login using Touch ID or Face ID – there’s no need to remember your passcode when logging in. Available on a compatible iPhone or iPad
• Personalise your app – customise how your app greets you, hide your balance, reorder your accounts, manage your alerts or share your account details
• Get Cash – visit a cash machine and withdraw up to £130 without your debit card – perfect if you’ve forgotten your wallet
• Pay someone new without a card reader – all you need is their sort code and account number and you can send up to £1000. You can also save the details for future use
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
For more information visit us at natwestinternational.com/mobile
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Get Cash allows you to withdraw up to £130 every 24 hours at any NatWest International, NatWest, Isle of Man Bank, Ulster Bank or Tesco ATM, as long as it’s within your daily withdrawal limit. You must have at least £10 available in your account.
Paying your contacts allows a maximum of 20 payments totalling £250 per day. Pay anyone with a UK current account who is registered for the Paym service. You must be aged 16 or over.
• Simply switch off the ability to spend using your Debit card for Gambling, Recurring payments, and International payments
• You can now also view your Cash management account transactions in the app if you’re registered for ibanking - don’t worry if you can’t see your Cash management accounts yet, you’ll soon be able to
• We've added the option back in for you to donate to the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) charity directly through the app
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Works only with English language
Works excellent, secure and user friendly
Keypad is incomplete
I cannot make transfer or payments using the mobile app (using iPhone XS).
The keypad is incomplete , there is no coma or dots making it impossible to type/transfer amounts that are not rounded. For instance if I need to type 571.89 I cannot... the keypad will only allow me to type 57189... making it 51,789.00 after a few sec of inactivity ... this is ridiculous!
It is very annoying as I need to login to the app on the web in order to transfer money- this defeating the purpose of the mobile app.
Nat West Int
Easy to use and reliable app.
Consigue todos los pases, entradas, tarjetas y más, en un solo lugar.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.