Capturas de pantalla
"Night of the Full Moon" is a stand-alone card game. There is no mandatory beginners guide, no internet connection, no brush map, no ten strokes. The plot will be played in the card battle. Each NPC and BOSS are given a mission and a temperament. Different choices will bring different endings.
In order to find the missing grandmother, Little Red Riding Hood went alone to the Black Forest, where it was always dark and night. She is about to face the guardian of the forest elves, the ferocious werewolf, the sedentary witch, the strange villagers and the truth that slowly surfaced...
On the full moon night, the mysterious veil of the Black Forest will be unveiled one by one...
* Mild strategy turn-based card battle
* Six occupations, more than 500 cards free to match
* Ninety-three mysterious opponents await your challenge
* Randomly trigger unknown events during the adventure
* Multiple plot options that affect your reputation and courage
Willing to adulthood we still remember the beginning of the heart, like Little Red Riding Hood as brave and warm
No matter how dark the way forward, never give up my heart so that you can finally pursue the light.
On the full moon night, reunite with your grandmother.
For the candlelight of the years, for a good ending
Follow us and find more fun mobile games:
A. Bug Fix
(1)Fluently mode will be the first option when you enter the game
(2)Fixed monster card “Hoodwink”
(3)Fixed the card “Bane of Doom”, it will be removed after use
(4)Fixed the problem when“Trick” triggers the card “Escape Magic”
(5)Fixed the problem of “Spell Speaking” and “Lucky Star” combo
(6)Fixed the lagging problem of “Spare Pocket”
(7)Balanced the initial cards of “Wolf Puppy”
B. Experience Optimation
(1) Fixed “Strange white line” in Blessings page
(2) Auto set “Collector’s Edition” page as default page
(3) Now you can enlarge Card in Shop Page
(4) Fixed visual bug when “Crystal Ball” copies the card “Magic Pocket Watch”
Valoraciones y reseñas
iCloud Sync please
I’ve lost all the progress (more 58% archievents) and I cannot recover the data.
Great game. It’s necessary lost the game a lot but it has a exponential difficult.
Slay the spire mobile
Really enjoy this game. People are complaining that the game is too hard, I say it's not that hard when you make use of your brain. You simply can not do things without thinking deeply andbthe harder level you choose the more you will have to think.
This is my first apple store review in years. I love replaying this game!
I only wish there was more content, even after purchasing the DLC’s. I enjoy some of the classes more than others and I would love to be able to keep playing them after I’ve got every achievement (magician, wink, wink).
- Giant Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 454.7 MB
Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Inglés
- Clasificada 9+ por:
- Temas de horror/miedo poco frecuentes/moderados
- Violencia en dibujos animados o en imágenes fantásticas poco frecuente/moderada
- © 2018 Giant & Dida Studio
- 0,49 €
- Compras dentro de la app
- Magician DLC 1,09 €
- Collector's Edition-FourGoods 4,49 €
- Apothecary DLC 1,09 €
Reta a tus amigos y consulta las clasificaciones y los logros.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.