Fast and powerful Open app will help you manage any place where you give classes and receive students.
With Open you can register every activity in your gym or studio and get insights on every aspect of your business. Keep track of ticket sales, schedule and teachers with detailed and flexible reports.
Open can be used by teachers, administrators and managers. And, yes, they can work in parallel, managing the part of business they are responsible for.
Here is what Open can help you with:
- Create your studio profile: lists of teachers, class and ticket types, rooms and students
- Generate and share invoices based on your activities
- Setup and manage schedule by adding classes (one by one or all regular classes at once)
- Share QR-tickets with your clients right from the class overview. They can use them later to check-in to classes by scanning the QR-code
- Quickly register students to classes by selecting them from database. Tickets assigned to the selected student will be checked and teacher/administrator will be notified about ticket status
- Get stats about students attendance, ticket sales and teachers performance
If you are looking for a solid CRM for your business you can rely on Open.
Get in contact with us and request more features. We want Open to be the perfect app for you.
PRICE AND TERMS:
Open can be used free of charge with certain limitations, such as limited client account database size and access to some reports.
Open. Manager offers the following subscriptions options:
* Private 1 month: $8.49 (USD)
* Private 1 year: $90.99 (USD)
* PRO 1 month: $13.99 (USD)
* PRO 1 year: $139.99 (USD)
* Enterprise 1 month: $42.99 (USD)
* Enterprise 1 year: $329.99 (USD)
These prices apply to United States residents. Prices may vary in other countries respecting your local currency exchange rate. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
Subscribed users will get access to all Open PRO features including unlimited umber of database records (clients, ticket types, class types) and access to reports on ticket sales, class attendance and teachers.
Client deletion bug fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Definetly recommend it to fellow studio/gym etc. owners. Simple yet funcional design, high quality and most importantly for me (finally) USER FRIENDLY app.
Love this app
Open manager is the best tool I’ve worked with so far in managing clients, schedule and teacher’s. I can recommend it to studios and gyms. I especially appreciate fast customer service replies.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nik Gudkovs
- 135.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, Nikita Gudkovs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro access (monthly) 14,99 €
- Monthly Private Subscription 9,49 €
- Yearly Pro Subscription 149,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.