Capturas de pantalla
"I use this for analog, and audio measurements. Attach an Apple USB adapter and a $40 stereo A-D converter available online, and my iPad is like a $300 O'Scope." -thymeout-
Oscilloscope app is great for analyzing audio range signals, or learning oscilloscope measurement basics. The interface includes many standard oscilloscope controls, such as: triggering, time and voltage per division, signal measurement cursors, and more.
The app incorporates a signal (function) generator capable of generating sine, square, triangle, and sawtooth waveforms of up to 22 KHz. Calibration to an external reference signal is supported, guaranteeing the accuracy of measurements.
Input can be acquired via the built-in microphone or an external mic/probe connected to the headset connector. For best results, use an external audio interface connected to your device dock. This allows for standard audio equipment to be connected, as well as for dual channel input. Oscilloscope probes also be connected (using a BNC connector). When feeding external signals via probes, you should take care not to exceed 1V AC voltage. Currently iDevices support only AC input.
For up-to-date information on feeding signals and currently supported audio interfaces, please visit http://oa.onyx3.com
● Real-time waveform display (60 FPS)
● Triggering modes: Normal, Auto, Single
● Set trigger level and pre-trigger time
● Dual channel signal generator
● Reference signal calibration
● Pause function to get a screen capture
● Export traces as text file for further analysis
● Measure signal data using cursors
● Use "finger pinch" on screen to set voltage and time base
● Double tap screen to enter Black Panel mode
● Three color themes to choose from
● XY mode for viewing Lissajous figures
● Frequency range 20Hz-22KHz
● iPhone X ready
Thank you for helping us improve Oscilloscope app! Please rate it on the App Store now, so we can make it even better!
● Support for the latest iOS and devices
● Fixed microphone permission issue with iOS 12
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
A TRUE OSCILLOSCOPE FOR ALL IOS DEVICES
I'm working in a project to analyze the impact of environmental noise on the cardiac function. Hopefully y found this excellent App to use as monitor and process the output from an EKG built around the Arduino One with an EKG-EMG Shield.
I was really surprised not only for its low price and different options, that converted my iPad Air 2 in an almost professional oscilloscope with only a simple adapter for the sound input.
I think that the developer of this excellent and useful tool, merits all the support from people that work in the fields of electronics and sound or any analog signal processing.
Manuel Urrutia Avisrror MD, PhD
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.