Pixelmator Photo is a photo editor unlike any other. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class color adjustments. A set of gorgeous presets inspired by analog photography. A magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects. Full support for editing RAW images. Artificial intelligence that automatically improves photos like a pro photographer. And it's designed exclusively for iPadOS, bringing the most native and intuitive editing experience imaginable.
Powerful tools for improving your photos
• Edit photos using a collection of advanced, nondestructive color adjustments, specially designed to preserve detail and naturally improve photos.
• Take advantage of full RAW support to edit high-resolution RAW photos from your DSLR camera or iPhone.
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using the incredible Repair tool.
• Nondestructively edit photos in your Photos library, automatically syncing every change and even favorite or delete photos right in Pixelmator Photo.
• Batch edit photos using the entire collection of editing tools available in the app.
• Crop, straighten, and correct perspective with the easy-to-use Crop tool.
• Use groundbreaking machine learning to automatically enhance photos, adjust lighting, white balance, and colors, apply presets, and even improve the composition of your photos.
• Edit completely nondestructively, resetting changes made with any tool at any time you like without affecting other edits.
Desktop-class color adjustments
• Edit photos using a collection of powerful, desktop-class color adjustments.
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram.
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment.
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation.
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights.
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustment.
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment.
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with incredible precision.
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images.
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment.
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos.
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look.
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment.
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make any photo stand out.
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Use ML Enhance, trained on 20 million professional photos, to automatically improve your photos like a pro photographer.
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo Core ML algorithm.
• Enlarge photos while preserving details and sharpness using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques with ML Super Resolution.
• Use ML Match Colors to automatically match the look and feel of one photo to another.
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered ML Crop.
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Quickly change the look of a photo using an extensive collection of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects.
• Create, save, and even share your own custom presets.
Designed for iPadOS 13
Pixelmator Photo is designed from the ground up for iPadOS and iPad, taking full advantage of its large display and 64-bit architecture. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML 2, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing hundreds of images at a time.
Pixelmator Photo 1.5.2 brings a new and improved version of ML Super Resolution, faster ML Match Colors, and a few other improvements and fixes.
• A new version of ML Super Resolution brings improved upscaling of high-contrast textures, better compression artifact removal, including removal of WebP compression artifacts, and better noise removal.
• ML Match Colors will now be applied more quickly.
• The order of the Color Balance adjustment’s wheels has been updated to match Pixelmator Pro.
• The Repair tool’s “Repairing…” label will not be shown if the repaired area is very small.
• Batch editing presets will now be opened immediately if there are no quick workflows to show.
• When granting access to the Photos library after having disabled it, the Photos browser (and not the Files browser) will be shown upon opening the app.
• The size of the Repair tool brush can now be 5 times smaller than before for increased precision.
• The Repair tool’s yellow overlay would not be displayed when repairing very small areas. Fixed.
• Setting the value of the Intensity slider to 0 would disable it. Fixed.
• Dragged and dropped images would not be loaded in certain situations. Fixed.
• Batch workflow icons would be incorrect without any default workflows. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? Let us know at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Looking for a simple but powerful way to freshen up your photos? Pixelmator Photo makes editing approachable even if you don’t know your contrast from your saturation. With a few taps, the iPad-exclusive app will let you adjust specific color ranges, perfect your photo’s shadows, and fix up highlights. And once you’ve found settings you like, save them as your own presets.
La app es un sustituto perfecto de Lightroom para ajustes generales. Echo de menos la posibilidad de hacer ajustes locales, que combinado con el Apple Pencil sería perfecto. Como aspecto a mejorar mencionaría la utilidad para importar fotos RAW desde una tarjeta SD, ya que cuando lo he intentado no ha sido posible previsualizar una miniatura de la foto y hay que ir abriendo una a una hasta encontrar la definitiva.
Solo le falta un poco
Buena aplicación pero le falta la reducción de ruido y filtros radiales y degradados
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 183.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pixelmator Team
- 8,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.