Capturas de pantalla
Full-featured and powerful image editing app for the Mac.
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library. All right from Pixelmator.
The new Pixelmator 3.8 Phoenix is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS Mojave's fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff, iCloud Drive, and Continuity Camera, and it works wonderfully together with Pixelmator for iOS.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
• Quickly and easily select any part of an image
• Edit and apply special effects to parts of your pictures
• Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
• Cut out objects from one image to place in another
Top-notch painting tools
• Paint with Pixelmator as you would on canvas
• Use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes
• Adjust brush settings to get just the look you want
• Cover any area with beautiful gradients and color fills
• Correct wrinkles and repair scratches
• Make flaws vanish from your photos, remove or rearrange objects in a composition
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken specific areas
• Reshape areas to subtly improve or give images a completely unexpected look
• Combine different tools and effects for an endless number of ways to refine your images
• Easily add, create, combine, and edit shapes
• Quickly add lines, circles, rectangles, polygons, and many more custom shapes
• Effortlessly apply shadows, fills, and strokes for more advanced shapes
• Create buttons, icons, web page elements, illustrations, and much more
A real effects machine
• Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
• Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
• Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast, and much more
• Replace and remix colors
• Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
• Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, outlines, color, gradient fills, or reflections
• Combine a set of effects to create and save your own unique layer style presets
• Or just use any of the Pixelmator Team-designed layer style presets
• Apply any of the layer style presets using drag and drop
• Launch Pixelmator directly from Photos and save edits back to the original image
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, HEIF, TIFF, PDF, and many other popular formats
• Open and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save 16-bits per channel images
iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
• Let iCloud automatically store your edited images and seamlessly sync your work across all your Macs
• Skip manual saving of your documents thanks to Auto Save
• Email your photos right from Pixelmator
• Publish your images to social applications like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
• Optimize and save images for use on your web pages, blogs, photo albums, and more
Editing extensions for the Photos app:
• Retouch photos with powerful Pixelmator retouching tools right inside the Photos app
• Reshape images with Metal-based Pixelmator distort tools without leaving Photos
Built exclusively for Mac
Pixelmator uses a number of macOS features and technologies like Cocoa, Metal, Core Image, Grand Central Dispatch, 64-bit, FaceTime camera, Automator, Full-Screen, built-in Sharing and much more. And Pixelmator’s beautiful interface and image editing engine are fully optimized for the MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of Mac App Store 2011: App of the Year 2011
Pixelmator 3.8.5 brings a few more improvements and fixes.
• The palettes will now be shown only when a document window has focus and be hidden in almost all other cases.
• The palettes and windows would occasionally flicker. Fixed.
• When restoring documents or opening Pixelmator by dropping images onto the app icon in the Dock, the Welcome window would be displayed when it shouldn’t. Fixed.
• It was possible to open multiple Open dialogs. Fixed.
• It was possible to open both the Welcome window and the Open dialog. Fixed.
• Clicking certain areas of the Open dialog would not bring it in front of other windows. Fixed.
• The palettes would appear together with the Open dialog after choosing to open an existing image in the Welcome window. Fixed.
• The palettes wouldn’t appear automatically when opening or restoring files. Fixed.
• The Import window would sometimes be white. Fixed.
• The position of the Clone Stamp tool’s source crosshair would sometimes be incorrect. Fixed.
• With no open document, clicking the Pixelmator icon in the Dock would not show the Welcome window. Fixed.
• The Pixelmator > Services menu would not be dimmed when the Trial window was visible. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator in general? We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Valoraciones y reseñas
I may be just a beginner but I’m finding this app hard work because it doesn’t seem to be very intuitive. There are tutorials but most of those are not aimed at beginners and use technical jargon that I don’t understand so are not particularly useful. It also seems to missing simple things like a decorative frame option for pictures. All in all it’s hard work!
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting started with Pixelmator — if you have any questions about using the app, you can always email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to offer useful advice. And if you'd like to add a frame around an image, you could use Layer Styles. Here's a video tutorial on this particular topic: http://www.pixelmator.com/tutorials/layers/layer-styles/
Casi cinco años con la aplicación y cada día encuentro algo nuevo.
Buenas, sigo pensando casi lo mismo que cuando la compré, cada uno tendrá sus exigencias personales, pero para mi que no soy ningún profesional y aún así necesito algo más que poner texto en una foto o un retoque menor es genial. Cada día descubro algo nuevo, hasta el punto de que hace poco me planteé cambiar de sistema operativo pero lo descarté por “culpa” de esta aplicación.
Pixelmator y Pixelmator Pro
For UAB Pixelmator Team Developers, Too bad to take out another Pixelmator Pro, instead of developing classic Pixelmator and being able to make updates
Those who have recently purchased Pixelmator Classic, we can not upgrade to Pixelmator Pro, Very Bad
I recently bought Pixemator Clasico and now I find this, very bad
Para Desarrolladores UAB Pixelmator Team, Muy mal sacar otro Pixelmator Pro, en lugar de desarrollar Pixelmator clasico y poder hacer actualizaciones
Los que hemos comprado hace poco Pixelmator Clasico, no podemos actualizar a Pixelmator Pro, Muy Mal
He comprado hace poco Pixemator Clasico y ahora me encuentro esto, muy mal
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 112.2 MB
- Diseño gráfico
macOS 10.12 o posterior, procesador de 64 bits
Español, Alemán, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés
- Clasificada 4+
- © 2007-2019 Pixelmator Team
- 32,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.