Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Play By Ear is a call-and-response ear training application that helps you develop the ability to hear pitches and play them back on your instrument by ear. Unlike other applications which force you to press buttons to indicate the notes you've heard, Play By Ear uses pitch recognition so you can play the notes back on your instrument (piano, guitar, trumpet, etc). Using your instrument to play the notes allows you to practice ear training in a method that most closely matches how you'll actually play music.
- Pitch recognition so you can use your instrument to interact with the ear trainer
- Hands-free, continuous play
- Interval exercises
- Chord exercises
- Random melody exercises
- Scale pattern melody exercises
- Jazz lick melody exercises
- Melodic and harmonic note sequences
- Ascending and descending note sequences
- Microphone calibration
- Customizable tempo
- Ability to show or hide the first note
- C, Bb, Eb, F, G, and D key centers to match your instrument
Note: Your device needs a microphone to fully enjoy Play By Ear's pitch recognition features. iPads, iPhones, and the latest iTouch all have microphones built-in, however older iTouch devices will need a headset or similar external microphone.
Fix for iOS 9 issue where only a single pitch is heard.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Great tool, thanks!!!
This tool is really interesting to increase your ability to recognize intervals and melodies. If you're a music teacher, give ir to your students, it will help them a lot.
Viene bien para aprender a reconocer las notas.
Muy útil, la pena es que no sea en español.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.