Capturas de pantalla
RailModeller Pro is a planning tool for designing model railroad and slot car layouts.
Key features include:
- Layouts of up to 10 x 10km (6.2 x 6.2 miles) in size,
- More than 250 multi-brand libraries with 6000+ tracks and accessories (fully localized in English and German),
- TruScale libraries (signals, accessories) adapting automatically to all model scales
- Support for all common and many custom model scales,
- A clean and intuitive user interface,
- Comprehensive set of tools to quickly build awesome model train layouts,
- Assistants for placing tracks at different heights and creating grades,
- Up to 99 layers per layout,
- Customizable modes for viewing the layout in two and three dimensions,
- Assistant to easily add baseboards for many common layout outlines,
- Image import (PNG, JPEG, PSD, GIF, TIFF, PDF, and others),
- Dedicated tools for creating tunnel sections,
- Automatically generated shopping lists,
- A price database automatically synchronizing item prices across layouts,
- Printing layouts on any scale from a single sheet of paper to full 1:1 scale,
- Exporting layouts in various image file formats at any resolution,
- Export to JMRI's PanelPro app for controlling model trains (DCC)
- Community Layouts with hundreds of track plans created by a community of fellow model railroaders
- Integrated stock management for your inventory of tracks.
This update improves the Library Catalog with a new option to hide obsolete elements and displaying an indicator when catalog contents are being filtered in any way,
fixes some drawing glitches with baseboards, enhances the inspector for dimension elements, enhances compatibility with the upcoming macOS 10.15,
and features a number of additional, smaller improvements as well as updates to the libraries bundled with the app.
New in RailModeller Pro 6.1:
- A new QuickFilter to the Library Catalog to quickly filter the current library for specific types of elements,
- Introduces an export to JMRI's PanelPro application for computer-controlled model railroads,
- Improves all aspects of the Community Layouts feature making it easy to browse the most popular layouts or model scales in a new leaderboard, find related layouts in the overhauled details view, or quickly spot the overall dimensions for layouts,
- Enhances the 3D Mode with a new settings panel offering additional control over how tracks are shown in 3D such as optionally hiding tunnel tracks, a new dark mode and other customization options,
- Allows tracks to be positioned anywhere between -10m and 10m,
- Enhances the functionality for editing baseboards,
- Adds a new 'Visible Layers' filter mode in the Part List,
- Extends Community Layouts with an optional web URL field,
- Optimizes the app for running on small laptop screens.
If you have any questions about or issues with our app please get in touch with our support at email@example.com
Valoraciones y reseñas
Lento no, lentísimo
Impresionante, toma una cantidad inusual de CPU y bloquea la actividad del Mac.
Tengo un iMac, i7. 27”, 8 gigas de RAM, y esta aplicación va lentísima como para no usarla, ¿como me pueden devolver el dinero?
- Jan P. Barnholt
- 18.4 MB
- Diseño gráfico
OS X 10.11 o posterior, procesador de 64 bits
- © Copyright (c) 2019 Isle of the Kakapo
- 43,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.