Capturas de pantalla del iPhone

Descripción

Ray is the easiest and most meaningful way to send notes of positivity or gratitude. The goal: brighten people’s hearts.

GROUP NOTES
• Invite your family & friends to contribute to group notes for any special occasion - from birthdays, work anniversaries, or just because.
• No app needed to contribute to notes or to view the collective card. Easy to coordinate - just send out a URL to contributors.

INDIVIDUAL NOTES
• Write and share a note - anonymously or not. Your recipient will get an SMS with a link to view the note.
• No app needed for recipients.

AI-POWERED
• We use sentiment analysis to screen every note to ensure it is positive.
• We provide suggestions to help you craft the best message.

90% of our community report feeling joy, awesome, moved, loved, good & grateful after using Ray. The other 10% report a range of other positive feelings :)

• • •

Why we're doing this:

In these crazy times, kindness & positivity are often overshadowed by hate and fear. But each of us is a light that shines the human experience in her/his own splendid and unique way. And when we share positivity & gratitude, we become a bright, beautiful ray of sunshine for those around us.

We created Ray so that we can bask in that common light of humanity. With Ray, we invite all of us to share our splendidly beautiful, sometimes fractured selves with all its power to those who move, hear and love us.


CONNECT WITH RAY

https://sendaray.com/
https://www.instagram.com/send.rays/

Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at feedbackisagiftseriously@sendaray.com

Ray is dedicated to those who shine, past & present.
Thank you for using Ray because without you this wouldn't be worth it :)

Privacy Policy - https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/7830743/full-legal
Terms & Conditions - https://sendaray.com/terms-and-conditions

Novedades

Versión 1.5.5

- Bug fixes and performance improvements

Información

Proveedor
lovenotes, co.
Tamaño
43.1 MB
Categoría
Estilo de vida
Compatibilidad

Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.

Idiomas

Inglés

Edad
4+
Copyright
Precio
Gratis

Compatibilidad

  • En familia

    Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.

También te puede interesar