Capturas de pantalla
Seeing AI is a free app that narrates the world around you. Designed for the blind and low vision community, this ongoing research project harnesses the power of AI to open up the visual world and describe nearby people, text and objects.
Optimized for use with VoiceOver, the app enables you to recognize:
• Short Text - Speaks text as soon as it appears in front of the camera.
• Documents - Provides audio guidance to capture a printed page, and recognizes the text, along with its original formatting.
• Products - Scans barcodes, using audio beeps to guide you; hear the name, and package information when available. (works with iPhone 6 and later)
• People - Saves people’s faces so you can recognize them, and get an estimate of their age, gender, and emotions.
• Scenes (early preview) - Hear an overall description of the scene captured.
• Currency - Recognizes currency notes. (Requires iOS 11)
• Color - Identifies color.
• Handwriting - Reads handwritten text like in greeting cards
• Light - Generates an audible tone corresponding to the brightness in the surroundings.
• Images in other apps - Just tap “Share” and “Recognize with Seeing AI” to describe images from Mail, Photos, Twitter, and more.
• Photo browsing experience - Describes photos on your phone
Seeing AI is built to help you achieve more by leveraging the power of the cloud and artificial intelligence. As the research progresses, more channels may be added.
Check out tutorials with this YouTube playlist: http://aka.ms/SeeingAIPlaylist
Visit http://SeeingAI.com for more details
Recently honored by American Council of the Blind, American Foundation for the Blind's Helen Keller Achievement Award, CES Asia, Mobile World Congress, FCC Chairman's Awards for Advancements in Accessibility and AppleVis Hall of Fame.
Available in 70 countries including Albania, Argentina, Australia, Bhutan, Brazil, Canada, Egypt, European Union, Ghana, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, USA, UK and Zimbabwe. Gradually coming to more countries.
Languages supported – English
Supported on iPhone 5C, 5S and later; best performance with iPhone 6S, SE and later models.
Questions, feedback or feature requests? Email us at seeingai @ microsoft.com.
Addresses several issues related to iOS 13.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Spanish language or voices
I‘m a Spanish user. Even if the app is not in spanish, on previous versions I could read texts using voice over"s spanish voices, but now it switches to English when opening and even if I change my voice over language back to spanish, it still speaks English, which makes reads spanish texts impossible. We need a Spanish translation, or at least, the option to manage the voiceover language without app overrides
volviendo a reclamar su versión en castellano
nos parece muy buena. Y parece completa, pero es necesario que sea traducida ya al castellano. Creo que ya lleva ya suficiente tiempo para que se haya hecho. Gracias
Fantastica e increible
Es digna de recibir un premio. Facilita autonomia a las personas ciegas. Aplausos para Microsoft
- Microsoft Corporation
- 302.5 MB
Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.