Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
SAM is a friendly app that offers a range of self-help methods for people who are serious about learning to manage their anxiety.
SAM has been developed by a university team of psychologists, computer scientists and student users. Established methods of self-help have been combined with high standards of usability to provide an engaging, flexible, and practical resource.
The key features of SAM are:
• Clearly laid out menus
• User guidance
• External links
• Self-monitoring of anxiety with graphical display
• 25 self-help options covering: Information about anxiety, Thinking and anxiety, Physical relaxation, Mental relaxation, Health and Anxiety
• Guidance on putting self-help into practice
• Closed social network of SAM users
The content of SAM is presented in various media formats in order to support users in learning about anxiety and practicing self-help. Although not text-heavy, users will need to study the guidance to get the best out of SAM. Users are encouraged to build their own Anxiety Toolkit of SAM resources that they find helpful and to draw on this for regular practice in managing situations that are associated with anxiety.
SAM may be used with or without the support of a registered health practitioner but you may wish to consult with your local health or well-being practitioner if you are uncertain about using SAM.
Updated Samaritans phone number
General bug fixes
Valoraciones y reseñas
- University of the West of England
- 31 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requiere iOS 7.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificado 12+ debido a:
- Información médica/sobre tratamientos poco frecuente/moderada
- Consumo de alcohol, tabaco o drogas o referencias al mismo poco frecuentes/moderados
- © 2015 University of the West of England, Bristol, UK
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.