Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
ShowOne is a pro app for musicians who use backing tracks live. You supply the music - we give you the features, flexibility, and stability to play your tracks in any live or rehearsal situation, right from your iPhone or iPad. Never again worry about printing click tracks, lugging cumbersome and expensive audio equipment to shows, or being stuck with songs in the wrong key or tempo.
▸ Featured in: Modern Drummer ("6 More Mobile Apps Every Drummer Should Know"), Keyboard Magazine, DRUM! Magazine, Electronic Musician Magazine, Bass Musician Mag, App Advice, Discchord, Music App Blog, and more
• Automatic click that syncs with your music
• Control each track's tempo, pitch, volume, start/end and more
• Voice count-offs for any track
• Create unlimited sets; add/remove/reorder tracks easily; have tracks automatically play into next
• Choose from several custom and familiar click sounds
• Audio is split out the headphone jack so the musicians and audience only hear what they need to
• Rock solid and stable - no skips or glitches
• Clear and intuitive user interface - easy to read in high pressure live situations and on dark stages
• Import your music fast and privately via cloud (Dropbox, iCloud, etc) or iTunes File Sharing
• Use tracks that you’ve pre-recorded with clicks and cues to one side for more versatility ("User Cue" feature)
• Works with 3rd party interfaces from Apogee, PreSonus, iConnectivity, and many more
• NEW! Backup, restore, and share via Airdrop all of your tracks and sets across multiple devices
▸ Features 4-channel operation! Send full stereo mix to audience with further cue routing options (available as in-app purchase, compatible interface required)
▸ MIDI-compatible! Control ShowOne's transport with an external keyboard, drum pad or footswitch via MIDI interface. Control and sync with external gear with MIDI Clock output and per-track Program/Bank changes. Available as in-app purchases.
▸ ShowOne was created by an internationally known recording and touring artist and professional stage manager from the ground up with an eye toward what real musicians need.
• High quality time/pitch algorithm
• Click Mute/Delay/Accent are all adjustable for control over your time-keeping
• Exclusive ShowOne Crosstalk Control to help reduce crosstalk or bleed when splitting out headphone jack
• Works with most audio files (WAV/AIFF/MP3/AAC), 24 bit and up to 96k
• Big, striking Transport for ease of control
• Bar Counter, Tempo and Pitch displays so you always know where you are
• Free version is full-featured, limited to 2 user tracks at a time (unlimited track imports with paid version)
VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE
• iPhone® | iPad® | iPod touch®
• Simple enough for beginners, powerful enough for the pros.
• Great for drummers, keyboard players, guitar or bass players, musical directors - whoever deals with backing tracks!
• National touring acts, local/regional bands, cover bands, church bands, solo artists, street performers, theater troupes - anything!
• AND - it works as a solid backup solution for more advanced setups
• AND - it’s an excellent practice tool as well! Speed up and slow down tracks with metronome for learning parts, change the pitch, etc.
MORE PRAISE FOR SHOWONE!
▸ "...it will probably pay for itself in convenience before you finish your first gig." - Music App Blog
▸ "ShowOne is the perfect tool for running tracks on stage or in rehearsal - no need to invest in a bunch of new gear!" - Nick Wheeler, All-American Rejects
▸ "Blown away by ShowOne…this software is the bomb!" - Bruce Murphy, Men Without Hats
▸ "Thanks for developing such a great app!" - Phil Bennett, Starship
- - - - - - - - - -
We've got plenty more features coming - be sure to check the in-app Shop for the latest.
Go to www.ShowOneApp.com, check out the vids and FAQs, or drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you! And please LEAVE A RATING/REVIEW after you've used the app a bit.
Our Backup/Restore feature comes rebuilt from the ground up and vastly improved! Now you may share all of your ShowOne content to other devices with Airdrop, and create as many backups as you want with a new “__.ShowOne” file that you can save to your device or the cloud and easily copy, move, rename, archive, zip, etc. See our website support section for more details.
* Direct restoring from Dropbox, Google Drive and other services is not supported, though you may use these services to store and archive backups.
** This new feature requires iOS 11 or greater. Devices on older iOS versions may the use the legacy version of the backup/restore feature which is still available in this version of the app.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
No me funciona
No es compatible con mi teclado e intentado solicitar un reembolso y no me devuelven el dinero , en fin una estafa te dicen que tienes 14 días para probar la App y luego al día siguiente ya no puedes devolverla
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Any refunds for app purchases are processed by Apple. We have no control over the refund process. This is definitely not a scam. You can contact Apple support about getting a refund for an app purchase. If the app is not what you need, that’s fine, but please consider revising this review - we will try to help in any way we can. Email us at support@onezerooneaudio.
- One Zero One Audio LLC
- 65.7 MB
Requiere iOS 9.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- © 2015-2020 One Zero One Audio, LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- ShowOne Basic Version 10,99 €
- Four Channel Mode 7,99 €
- MIDI Transport 3,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.