Capturas de pantalla
SkySafari 6 Pro will revolutionize your astronomical viewing experience. It has the largest database of any astronomy app, includes every solar system object ever discovered, offers unparalleled accuracy, flawless telescope control, Augmented Reality (AR) mode, and provides the very best experience under the stars when you depend on it. Discover why SkySafari 6 Pro is the #1 recommended astronomy app for serious amateur astronomers since 2009.
Here's what's new in version 6:
1) Complete support for iOS 11 and iPhone X. We release regular updates.
2) Clouds and Astronomy. Two words that rarely go together. SkySafari 6 Pro will (optionally) back up all of your observing data in our secure cloud storage and make it easily accessible to multiple devices as well as from our new web interface, LiveSky.com.
3) We Have The Best Stars. Precise, modern and deep. We’ve updated our star catalog to use the latest and greatest, UCAC5 star catalog. If 25 million stars down to 15th magnitude isn’t enough for you, an easy in-app purchase gets you down to 16.5 magnitude and a whopping 100 million stars!
4) We Have The Best Galaxies. The PGC catalog includes galaxies down to 18th magnitude. Want more galaxies? How about 2.6 million more? An in-app purchase gives you access to the largest galaxy database available for your device.
5) Observers First. A redesign of our tools puts the active observer first. Quick access to features like your equipment, observing sites, lists, and observations make it easy and enjoyable to get out, observe, and record your observations. The observing sessions feature lets you collect your observations into groups that span a few hours, or a few nights.
6) Graph It. The completely new graph tool will give a quick visual representation of an object’s altitude above the horizon. Essential for planning your night’s observations.
7) Plan It. Make the most of your time under the stars. Our updated planner is a powerful tool that lets you create a list of targets for your observing session with filters like object types, specific time ranges, constellation, catalog, and more. Plan it and get more done.
8) Say It. Ever just wanted to just yell at your device and tell it what to do!? SkySafari 6 adds basic voice control for a wide range of operations. Say “select Jupiter,” “search for Titan,” “center on Polaris” and SkySafari will do the work for you. Yelling optional.
9) Tilt It. Every old astronomy app these days lets your tilt and pan your device to show different parts of the sky, but who else lets you control your telescope that way!? “Tilt to slew” is an optional mode allowing you to keep your eye in the eyepiece, and, using the accelerometers in your device, gently translate the movements of your hands into smooth telescope motion.
10) Share It. SkySafari 6 is more than just a mobile app, it’s a new system to help organize and share your observing experiences. With a free signup, you can see and share your observing data from our web portal, LiveSky.com! Affordable premium memberships add online editing, so you can not only view, but edit your observations, add new observing sites, manage your equipment and more. Finally, (coming soon) you can view, edit and manage your settings files with SkySafari Web, our fully functional web version.
If you haven't used SkySafari 6 Pro before, here's what you can do with it:
• Hold your device up, and SkySafari 6 Pro will find stars, constellations, planets, and more! The star chart updates automatically with your movements for the ultimate stargazing experience.
• Simulate the night sky up to 10,000 years in the past or future! Animate meteor showers, conjunctions, eclipses, and other celestial events.
• Control your telescope, log and plan your observations.
• Night Vision.
• Orbit Mode. Leave the Earth’s surface behind, and fly through our solar system.
• Galaxy View shows the position of deep sky objects in our Milky Way!
• Much more!
Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon landing with a new in-app purchase that allows you to follow the Apollo 11 crew on their historic mission! Explore all Apollo Space Missions (from Apollo 8 to Apollo 17) and place yourself at the exact spot along the lunar trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft, during the most memorable and historic moments of these flights.
+ Travel along on the Apollo Space Missions, including Apollo 11 and the first lunar landing
+ Includes nine missions flown by the Apollo astronauts during the 1960's and 1970's
+ View the Earth and Moon as it appeared to the crew. Land on the Moon, then blast back into lunar orbit!
+ Links to key moments of the Apollo 11 Lunar Program
+ Moon inbound and outbound trajectories for Apollo 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17
+ Accurate 3-D models of the Apollo Spacecraft - including the Saturn V rocket, the Command Service Module and the Lunar Lander Module
+ Lunar Landing site Panorama for Apollo 11
+ The simulated trajectories have been made as accurate as possible, using actual data published by NASA.
• Apollo Mission in-app purchase.
• Fixed bug in the Tonight at a Glance view where the Help button wasn't positioned correctly.
• Tweaked the UI in a few places.
• New icon for Tonight button.
• New user interface for the Observing List repository.
• Fixed crash that could happen while zooming the view in and out.
• Performance improvement in drawing the chart.
• UI changes to make it easier to create multiple observations of an object in a specific observing list.
• Fixed bug where zoom buttons didn't work in chart views other than the main one.
• Added a "Show Last Observation" item to the Observations view. This facilitates easily getting back to your last observation.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Amb frecuents actualizaciones I millones
Útil para la divulgación astronómica
Para cuando la traducción al castellano?.
No tenéis en cuenta que en España también se paga por vuestra App?
Compras dentro de la appVer todo
- Simulation Curriculum Corp.
- 2 GB
Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificado 4+
- © 2009-2018 Simulation Curriculum Corp. All Rights Reserved.
- 27,99 €
- Compras dentro de la app
- PGC Extension Database 5,49 €
- GAIA Extension Database 10,99 €
- Interactive H-R Diagram 3,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.