Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Vignette allows you to change all those ugly grey circles with initials into actual photographs.
By searching Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Gravatar — no login required! — Vignette will attempt to pair your contacts with their profile pictures on social media.
After amassing all these images, using Vignette's easy to use interface, you can select which avatar you'd like to use, or none at all.
Once you're all set, Vignette will write those updates to your contacts database on your phone. That means in Messages, Phone, and all of your other apps, you see beautiful images instead of ugly initials.
Vignette is free to try, but in order to save the updates to your contact list, you will need to buy the one-time in-app purchase.
Vignette runs entirely on your phone; your contacts stay on your device and are never transmitted *anywhere*. Privacy is a critical factor to Vignette; your trust is important and will not be squandered.
Dynamic Type and VoiceOver are both supported.
Lots and lots of changes in this first post-WWDC update:
- Adds support for Github
- For all services except Gravatar, Vignette will now attempt to match *any* URL in a contact, instead of only looking in Social Profiles. This should allow Exchange users to get the benefits of Vignette, despite not having a Social Profiles field.
- Support mobile version of Facebook & Twitter URLs
- Improved networking detection: Vignette will automatically search on startup if your device is on Wi-Fi
- Close button in the selector screen (which you can reach by tapping on the right-side avatar)
- Similarly, adds accessibility escape gesture to selector screen
- Fixes Twitter images presented at the wrong aspect ratio
- Improved detection of Facebook and Instagram default images
- Fix some potential issues around the speed contacts were being saved
- Backgrounding support [mostly] repaired
- Honors system sort setting, which means Vignette can now sort by given name instead of family name
- Better support for company-name-only contacts
- Open source licenses no longer sort themselves randomly and no longer allow users to edit them
- Improvements for memory usage and thread management
- Layout fixes
Valoraciones y reseñas
Cool app but..
I am also missing an option to read info from WhatsApp. Hopefully it will improve with some time.
If you try to update the contacts you must pay😡
Awesome simple stuff
Put some whatsapp integration and you will be rich
- Limitliss LLC
- 12.4 MB
Requiere iOS 12.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Clasificada 4+
- © 2019 Limitliss LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- Save Updates 5,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.