Capturas de pantalla
Wärtsilä iSailor is an easy-to-use marine and river navigation application for amateur seafarers.
iSailor provides a clear presentation of navigational information, electronic charts and additional content.
TX-97 vector charts supported by iSailor are recognized worldwide as one of the most accurate and reliable sources of navigational information.
Check out the chart folios available for purchase on our website: isailor.us
Chart folios can be purchased and downloaded in the iSailor Chart Store utilizing the standard iTunes Store payment/purchasing procedure. Chart correction service is provided on annual basis via the auto-renewable subscription service. iTunes will charge payment after confirmation of the chart correction purchase. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal service in the Account Settings. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can cancel your subscription in the Chart Store any time. All previously purchased chart folios will remain available for you and can be restored from the service via the Chart Restore function. To receive subsequent chart corrections for your purchased charts, you will need to subscribe to the annual updates in the Chart Store.
The application works on iPhone and iPad using built-in GPS, NMEA Wi-Fi GPS or an external Bluetooth GPS.
Supported devices (iOS version 9.3.5 and higher):
• iPhone 4S or higher
• iPad - 2nd generation or higher
• Positioning system: iOS (Built-In GPS), NMEA GPS or AIS Class B (Option)
• AIS Class A NavData interface (Option)
• NMEA Heading and Rate-Of-Turn sensors (Option)
• NMEA Echo Sounder with a graphical 2D echogram and water temperature sensor (Option)
• NMEA Wind Sensor, including True & Relative wind calculation (Option)
• NMEA Autopilot interface (Option)
• Display of charts, routes, track(s) and user objects
• AIS target presentation. Target contours and dimensions (Option)
• Internet AIS service (Optional subscription)
• Weather service (Optional subscription)
• Tides and tidal currents (Optional subscription)
• Sailing guides, regional marinas (Optional subscription)
• North Up, COG Up, Head Up and Route Up chart orientations
• Information on any vector chart objects
• Free cursor, Point-To-Point and Own ship referenced ERBL functionality
• Monitoring of navigational data: Position, Course (COG) and Speed Over Ground (SOG)
• Route creation by the graphic and tabular methods. “Go To” routes.
• Waypoint monitoring: Bearing to WP, Distance to WP, XTD, Time-To-Go and ETA
• Schedule information: Time-To-Go and ETA to any selected waypoint ahead
• Multi-language support
• Multi-unit support
• Custom track colors
• Day and night chart palettes
• Alarm monitoring functionality
• Route, track and user object: export/import via GPX, KML and KMZ formats
• Advanced Logging and Playback function (Option)
• User object sharing via Facebook, Twitter, iMessenger, eMail
NOTE: Continuous use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease the battery life. Wärtsilä iSailor application may use your location even when it’s not open, which can decrease battery life of the device
iSailor web site: http://www.isailor.us
iSailor EULA: http://www.transas.com/legal/Wartsila_Voyage_EULA.pdf
iSailor Privacy Notice: http://www.transas.com/Media/Default/Downloads/Wartsila_Voyage_Privacy_Notice.pdf
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
What’s new in Wärtsilä iSailor
In this latest release, we are introducing a new annual subscription service. This means that all newly purchased chart folios will include a free correction service available to you all year round.
Whenever you choose your next sailing destination and purchase the chart folio through the Chart Store, you will see the subscription end-date for your correction service under the folio name.
Each time when a chart update is available, you will see a star notification and an update button in the Chart Store.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can cancel your subscription in the Chart Store any time.
All previously purchased chart folios will remain available for you and can be restored from the service via the Chart Restore function. To receive subsequent chart corrections for your purchased charts, you will need to subscribe to the annual updates in the Chart Store.
NOTE: App Store will charge payment after confirmation of the chart correction purchase. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal service in the Account Settings. If you re-subscribe, your new subscription will be automatically updated at the current price unless you cancel chart update service before the subscription period ends in Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Account -> Subscriptions.
We hope you enjoy this update and improved version of iSailor!
Valoraciones y reseñas
Transas taken over by Wärtsila, turn for the worse.
I’ve been using the app for some years now with 2 charts I bought, covering the North Sea which were updated 2 or 3 times a year at no additional cost. For 9,99€ I had the annual current data. Was a nice addition on board. Alas I reckon Wärtsila hopes to cash in with this app. Updates are now a 34€ annually per chart and tidal data went up 1 euro. It was nice while it lasted, now it’s time to delete the app.
It is a scam
After buying the. Maps some years ago, now it seems we will need to pay every year ... of course I will delete the app
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Dear Lluis Argi, thank you for your message.
We continue to provide updates for all chart folios purchased before November 28th. Unfortunately, our agreement with the Danish Hydrographic Office has changed and we are no longer allowed to provide free chart folios for the charts they provide us with. The chart folio remains available to the user for as long as he wishes.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or at email@example.com
Too expensive with the new pricing
Navionics is cheaper, and also a very good navigation app
- Transas Marine International AB
- 73.7 MB
Requiere iOS 9.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Español, Alemán, Chino, Coreano, Danés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco
- Clasificada 4+
- Puede que esta app use tu ubicación aunque no la tengas abierta, lo cual puede consumir batería.
- Copyright © 2010-2018 Wärtsilä Voyage Limited. All rights reserved.
- Compras dentro de la app
- AIS Receiver Support 10,99 €
- Internet AIS Service 1 year subscription 17,99 €
- Weather Service 1 month subscription 8,99 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.