Capturas de pantalla
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get Rx discounts available at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Coronavirus 2020 Outbreak: Tap the card on our home screen for the latest updates on the 2020 coronavirus outbreak.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
Informacio molt acertada
Es una informacio molt acurada i ajuda matenir la Salud del dia a dia
It doesn’t work
The online version is very informative, the app simply doesn’t work. You type in the herbal remedy you are looking for and no information will come out, only a message referring you to a pharmacist or doctor. Useless.
Clear and Concise
An excellent app to identify the aches and pains of everyday life, written in a well understandable manner
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 137.2 MB
Requiere iOS 10.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
- Información médica/sobre tratamientos frecuente/intensa
- Contenido sexual o desnudez poco frecuentes/moderados
- © 2018 WebMD, LLC.
Consigue todos los pases, entradas, tarjetas y más, en un solo lugar.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.