Capturas de pantalla
Artificial intelligence and music go well together.
The iPad and iPhone app YouCompose is proof of that.
Meet Aimée, your personal, artificially intelligent assistant composer, she’s ready to help you compose great music.
She will assist you, whether you're a beginner or a professional composer, adding her vast knowledge about music theory to your creativity.
You give her your melodies and decide how she should handle them. Aimée then finishes your composition, doing all the hard work that normally takes hours, but now is done in seconds.
She will also be happy to show you her own compositions. You can always ask her to compose a sonata, fugue or scherzo and incorporate the results into your own compositions. Aimée doesn't mind, she is there for you!
Apart from being a serious tool, YouCompose is fun to play with. YouCompose is of great educational value as well. Many teachers from around the world use YouCompose in their harmony, composition and orchestration classes.
- 80 instruments are included. You'll find all regular orchestral instruments, keyboards, organs, guitars, basses, chorus, percussion and more.
- With over 40 preset ensembles you can quickly setup YouCompose for ensembles like a saxophone quartet, string quartet or orchestra, woodwinds or brass sections and much more.
Creating and editing:
- You create melodies using the built-in virtual keyboard or a MIDI keyboard, by entering single notes in a grid editor, by importing a melody from a MIDI file or by asking Aimée to make one for you. Aimée will then harmonize these melodies in a classical or jazz style taking into account the instruments you selected.
- A composition can be edited in many ways. YouCompose allows you to copy, paste, move and delete movements, segments and individual notes.
- You can ask Aimée to compose a complete 3 or 4 movement classical or jazz symphony for your ensemble all by herself, or let her add a new movement to an existing one. She can do that based on her own melodies or on melodies you provide.
- You can control the way she harmonizes your melodies, by setting Harmonization Points and other options, or you can also leave that completely to her.
- If you wish you can even combine classical and jazz styles within one piece.
- Special tools allow you to enter lyrics, apply melodic transformations or create dynamic effects.
Sharing and saving:
- YouCompose is Audiobus, AudioCopy and Inter-App Audio compatible and supports background audio. This means that you can record its audio using Audiobus, GarageBand or any other Audiobus compatible or IAA host App. In Audiobus you will find remote triggers for reverb and output level adjustment. With AudioCopy you can copy audio from movements, parts, segments or fragments to any other AudioCopy compatible app.
- YouCompose is CoreMIDI compatible. This means that you can also utilize a MIDI keyboard, a MIDI sound module or synth apps running on your device together with YouCompose.
- You can export audio files directly to other apps on your device. Supported audio file formats are: MIDI, aac, m4a, aiff, caf and wav. A m4a file contains data like ‘artist’, ‘song name’ and ‘lyrics’. You can export audio from movements, parts, segments or fragments.
- You can view your composition’s full score and the individual parts (transposed when applicable), print them directly from YouCompose to an AirPrint compatible printer or export them to any PDF viewer like iBooks.
- YouCompose allows you to send and receive compositions from other devices running YouCompose via Dropbox, email or an AirDrop connection.
- You can share your composition with others by sending an email containing a YouCompose file, m4a audio files, MIDI files and/or a PDF document with the full score and the individual (transposed) parts.
- Several sample compositions containing well known melodies are also included in the package.
This is a major update that adds lots of new composition techniques that you can use to shape your compositions. You can set your own chords now using one of many new harmonization point types. Also for the first time you can choose between up to four different harmonization alternatives for each segment. Also a first: you can now select multiple fragments to edit its settings or copy and paste them anywhere else in a movement or even in an other composition. And apart from bug fixes and general UI improvements and increased speed there is much more as you will see in the list below:
- Segment settings can now be edited for multiple selected segments in one go.
- Copy and paste multiple selected fragments/segments in one go.
- Up to four harmonization alternatives for each segment.
- Add harmonization points to define your own chords progression.
- Set the chord names style (relative or absolute).
- More harmonization point types: unisono, repeat chord, repeat notes, anticipate chord, anticipate notes, add passing notes.
- The harmonization algorithms have been improved and processing speed is increased considerably.
- You can now edit harmonization points just like you do edit notes with copy-paste, transformations etc. You can now tap and drag a point or (if multi selected) several points over the ribbon to change position(s).
- The Note Editor now allows you to switch between segments.
- Imported MIDI melodies can be copied to the clipboard to be used directly into an existing movement.
- The MIDI import panel has a 'Play' button now that allows you to listen before you import a MIDI melody.
- Many settings are now remembered. So when you open a panel your previously set parameters will be retained.
- Beter general tap-and-hold functionality.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
sería fantástico que pudiera importar MIDI.
Y más posibilidades de harmonización.
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.