This easy-to-use education app provides you and your students the opportunity to design and create in Augmented Reality.
Why use 3DBear in your classroom:
1) Students learn by doing
2) Easy to implement Design Thinking Lesson Plans in ELA, Science, Social Studies, Art, SEL, and Math
3) Meet ELA writing, speaking, and listening standards.
4) Your students do the work, you do the coaching and mentoring.
5) Your students will LOVE creating, learning, and showing off their talents.
The application contains an in app purchase for the all-access subscription service "3DBear Classroom plan". The plan includes an usage license for 1 teacher and 30 students. The length of the subscription is one month. For more information, see the description in the app. The usage is governed by our Terms of Service found at https://3dbear.io/terms-of-service
- New search menu! Find easier the right models from 3DBear, Imported and Thingiverse models at once.
- 1D scale. Now you can scale objects also in one dimension at a time (height, width or depth).
- Password reset added for teacher sign up.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
As MIE Fellow I think 3D Bear is very good AR program for vocational edu
Voissitteko laitaa tämän pelin toimimaan IPhone 5delle
- 3DBear Oy
- 248.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 3DBear Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Characters Collection 1,09 €
- 3DBear Classroom subscription 9,99 €
- People Collection 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.